• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! I'm from Kamloops and hope to find other people to brawl near my area ;)
Hey buddy, welcome to the community. I'm sure there are some smashers in your area. HEY KAMLOOPS. WAKE UP!

...? :( although one time I did pass by Kamloops and there was a nice lady at the Greyhound station who served me breakfast.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
BC SUP

I need a partner for Genesis Melee teams. I play marth fox falco and have tons of experience with falcon marth fox and falco.

let me know if you're interested at carl_trautman(at)hotmail.com!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
hi carl <3

If Daltsy doesn't come, I'll need one too.

My Luigi is even BETTER now, and I can play Marth, Peach and Sheik almost as well too. So if you need one last second and tim ditches, you know who to call.
USA busters! :D

Clouderz

Smash Ace
clouderz, i'll play you a set for an SC CD key.

If you win, you get a key.
If I win.... then nothing :)

dealio?
sounds fukking amazing. Dealio!!!!

now i haz 2 chances for a cd key, its just cuz i love talking trash on battle net ^__^

Stevo

Smash Champion
ATTN Dynamism

I do not have internet access, nor access to my phone right now.

I also have not left for Kelowna yet (still in calgary)

most likely I will not be able to smash with you guys :(

This is very sad and frustrating for me but tis the way it is right now

on a good note, I should be getting my money back..... I think.

You guys will have to represent West Coast Canada without me.

/MangoTypePost

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Okay I dont give a sht anymore but I will not be adding you Roby to the confirm list ever. This is what, the millionth time you confirmed yourself for a tournament and never showed? You pretty much took a spot in my tournament and never came. There were several people who asked me to come but I told them it was full. Call me an *** if you want but you never fk'ing show so no point adding you.

Top Bottom