• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Clouderz

Smash Ace
I will either sell you a legit SC and broodwar cd key, or you can challenge me in smash melee game during July 4th @ 7507 Elliott Street. If you win against me in melee you can have the cd key of choice.

edit: if you really want to own pro Koreans, then you should go to http://www.iccup.com/ (international cyber cup league, they rate players from A to C-) It's free and also lagless

HAHAHAHAAHAH alright buddy

prepare to get ***** in melee ;)
go train while u still can!! =D

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
ew anime

that stuff is so wack
IF YOU HATE ONE PIECE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG INSIDE YOUR GOD**** SOUL

Also, if you do not get excited by this game you have no anything in your body just kill yourself now.
Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrnsOx9Akcc
Then read this:

Feep said:
I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wandering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a ****ing doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the ****? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were ****ing dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a ****ing DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the **** out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I ****ING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHER****ING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy ****ing ****.
Then go pre-order.

5th Cell (the developer) is so awesome they even added Feep (the guy who wrote that impression) into the game as a word and made this artwork:

AIDS

Smash Lord
STD, my house tonight. Call me if you plan on coming. (778)-968-8674
Clean up after yourself and no drinking or drugs please. Respect parents rules.

~Keith~

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
STD, my house tonight. Call me if you plan on coming. (778)-968-8674
Clean up after yourself and no drinking or drugs please. Respect parents rules.

~Keith~
There is allready one planned at Roby's place starting after 4pm. I don't know how this is going to interfere or what, just thought I'd let you know.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
The prizes and money are nice because of the endless newbies contributing to the game. But what Yakal meant was the GAME sucks.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
It really is, but my conflict is i have no dvd player so im watching it using my PS2.

I used a bad char though, the whole way through.
you got nothing on me man!, i changed characters every single game! XD just cause i said i would, and lotsa my fun characters weren't there oh wells it was just for ****s and giggles anyways good playing ya man. that was my first time playing more then 10 minutes in like almost a good 8 months adleast.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
sure, tahsis ill take that moneymatch, i would do more though. unless your scurred, =p

what if i do turn out to be ken?

Top Bottom