• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Yo Kenny what time is this happening? I can probably only make it there by like, 4:00-4:30...
ok i got the time, door open at 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. My mom has issues about people staying overnight b/c of my sister, so make sure you have a ride home too :p

Edit: Ok my mom ok with it now, but people has to confirm with me if they want to stay overnight to keep playing, and it probably limited to a couple people.

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Fourshot, Snsd, Chic, and me won't stay over night XD, prolly just for the day.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
what you talking bout, clouderz(willis).
x/y-->c-stick is easy, snake's mortar slide is harder than it.

Metà

Smash Master
not going to SFU on a Friday to play smash with the rest of the Coquitlam crew = sweet man

studying for midterms and finishing assignments instead of playing smash all weekend = douchebag ***

never change, yakal

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I claim this as False.:laugh:
I think most fox players use it to jump out of all shines unless waveshine.
Those 2 points were about different posts right? Cause that doesn't make any sense XD

not going to SFU on a Friday to play smash with the rest of the Coquitlam crew = sweet man

studying for midterms and finishing assignments instead of playing smash all weekend = douchebag ***

never change, yakal
goooooooooo to kennys

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Yep, guys go to Kenny's on 21st cuz he's still got about 8 spaces left :D.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
You guys are NOOBS

and...I guess I'll go, but I'd rather him go to your place instead because I know how to get there >_> <_<
I hate having to take directions when I don't need to lol

edit: I might or might not depending on how I'm feeling, I have the flu again lol **** immune system

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Can me and my crew from "Delta" PLEASE play in a smashfest at sfu one day? I have been reading the forums and seeing that you guys have it almost every saturday. I have been a long time lurker, and just made a new account now. We admire your skills and want to test our own skills against you. We think we can do pretty good=D. We know almost everything about smash and we just need experience.(We play melee btw)
My crew is made up of me(fourshot or 4sho), and my friends CHIC, Snsd,Dags, 2G.
We'll bring our own controllers!
Absolutely. Players like you make me want to go to UBC.
Smashfest at Feb 21 (22?) at my place, would anyone come? I live in New Westminster.
Peut-etre. Depending on the time, I can show up for a few hours.
Way to press the *make most people here automatically like you* button.
Agreed.
it at my house so techically, it could last from morning of Sat to night of Sunday :p my mom doesn't really care, just keep in mind my house is small so techially i can't have more then 10 people in here
Be careful, bowser is fat.
Lol Ryabbbbbubbububububu Bu Ub Ub Ub Ubububhauhbuahbhbhhbh Booooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Agreed.

Okay, so I was reading through the first few pages, then after seeing that I had 3 more pages to read, I just kinda gave up.

Here's the deal. I'm done school tomorrow at 1. I think sometime after that I'm meeting up with Smash mash (who everyone should stop flaming, talk to the guy before you judge), and supposedly Evan at some location I'm unaware of. I need either of you to call me and confirm this.

Then, this Saturday I'm probably going to smash with West Van guys feat Philipinos. I will train them to be ninjas and we can have a really **** Van vs Not-Van crew battle.

The New West crew, if y'all have any skills, you should challenge West Van crew to a battle. There are like 7 decent players, 3 of which are quite good. East Van is **** too. I don't think anyone can say anything about... anything about skill-related matters unless they can beat Van. Only Nammer crew really can, I think.

What's this UBC tournament about? When is it? If it's during my reading break, I am interested. How many people are we expecting?

It's so exciting to see new players commited to the game! You guys should all train with each other until you're all mini-Manuels. THEN BC WILL HAVE EPIC CREW BATTLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
NW vs. EV vs. WV vs. RM vs. BBY. And I suppose Tony can play too.

:D I cannot wait to be done this week...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I can't SHDL if I don't shine first.

Whats wrong with me? :(
Doublepost. You're a noob. It's easier to do if you shine first because then the only direction you can jump out (with the analog) is some sort of up direction. That is, you won't illusion at all without jumping first, so jumping out to laser is really the only possible input. In this way, your hand motion is just up+down+ spam B. Too easy.

Real men can run jump turnaround laser. To ledgecancelled shine bair.

BTW 778 threetwotwo 5261 is my phone so people can call me. IF YOU WANT ME TO GO TO YOUR SMASH RELATED EVENT PLEASE CALL ME OR FB ME, AS WEST VAN DOES. <3<3<3 WEST VAN FEAT FILIPINOS.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Confirm DEAD SEXY VOCAB for kennys smashfest

and manuel, you're gonna play smash mash tomorrow? I'm playing him on saturday I think...with roby?

guys, let me know what's up
7 seven 8 three eight 5 six one zero nine

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Doublepost. You're a noob. It's easier to do if you shine first because then the only direction you can jump out (with the analog) is some sort of up direction. That is, you won't illusion at all without jumping first, so jumping out to laser is really the only possible input. In this way, your hand motion is just up+down+ spam B. Too easy.

Real men can run jump turnaround laser. To ledgecancelled shine bair.

BTW 778 threetwotwo 5261 is my phone so people can call me. IF YOU WANT ME TO GO TO YOUR SMASH RELATED EVENT PLEASE CALL ME OR FB ME, AS WEST VAN DOES. <3<3<3 WEST VAN FEAT FILIPINOS.
Lol I remember a while ago when shane came to B.C he showed me short hop to reverse laser edge cancel edgehog and was like "see that? thats my move"

Then I did a shine turn around double laser edge hog lmao

Also yes for smash mash house tomorrow. I'll be there mid afternoon.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Okay so Saturday smash mash house me+yakal are going for sure, manuel you said your going tomorrow as in friday? Any chance you can do it sat?

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
where is this smash mash anyway?

Confirm DEAD SEXY VOCAB for kennys smashfest
is that 1 name or 3 names?

Edot : O BTW, I got a 3rd tv confirmed, cna someone bring a full setup? We cna get 3 tvs going at one time if we want to.

Top Bottom