• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

F

fourshot

Can me and my crew from "Delta" PLEASE play in a smashfest at sfu one day? I have been reading the forums and seeing that you guys have it almost every saturday. I have been a long time lurker, and just made a new account now. We admire your skills and want to test our own skills against you. We think we can do pretty good=D. We know almost everything about smash and we just need experience.(We play melee btw)
My crew is made up of me(fourshot or 4sho), and my friends CHIC, Snsd,Dags, 2G.
We'll bring our own controllers!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Can me and my crew from "Delta" PLEASE play in a smashfest at sfu one day? I have been reading the forums and seeing that you guys have it almost every saturday. I have been a long time lurker, and just made a new account now. We admire your skills and want to test our own skills against you. We think we can do pretty good=D. We know almost everything about smash and we just need experience.(We play melee btw)
No need for permission! But yeah, I think they're not happening anymore but that UBC one should be big.

I probably can't make that one though. Work 'til 3:45. Maybe afterwards...

Zero_P

Smash Ace
aww fourshot! If only you signed up earlier!! Unfortunately, jack is no longer hosting smash weeklies or biweeklies anymore due to complications with him, whatever they may be. However, spacefalcon provided a link to the next big smash tournament here, not too far off. Hope to see you there!

also yay more melee players!

C

Chic.

hmm thanks, i think i mite join the ubc tourney. tho there was one during anime evo that kinda sucked.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I would, directions to house?

New smashers
Do you guys have MSN? if so add me

knucklepie[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

hmm thanks, i think i mite join the ubc tourney. tho there was one during anime evo that kinda sucked.
That was probably not hosted with competitive aspects in mind, this will be much better.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman

some guys(i wont mention names but 99% PR) pissed the **** out jack

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
aww fourshot! If only you signed up earlier!! Unfortunately, jack is no longer hosting smash weeklies or biweeklies anymore due to complications with him, whatever they may be. However, spacefalcon provided a link to the next big smash tournament here, not too far off. Hope to see you there!

also yay more melee players!

evan pisses jack off.. that n00b

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
lol the anime evo. tournament was a joke, no competive play at all, god, i won using a character i hardly used at the time.

as for direction to my place.

I dunno where your place is, google map 815 4th avenue New Westminster B.C and search it from there

F

fourshot

thank you guys for the reply. We'll decided whether or not we're gonna make your smashfest Byuusan. See if you can get more BC pros to come, then we'll see :p

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Hey sup guys,

Byuusan, how long would the smashfest be? and what time 2 go there? :o
We'd be even more glad if a well known BC pro goes :D, get some tips, get better n stuff.

Kk thanx.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
it at my house so techically, it could last from morning of Sat to night of Sunday :p my mom doesn't really care, just keep in mind my house is small so techially i can't have more then 10 people in here

F

fourshot

Reserve a spot for me and Zero_P. Seems like he's got a lot of experience. How many tvs u have?

2G00d

Smash Rookie
10 People only? I guess s'okay, reserve a spot for me plz :D, I jacks a ride with 4shot lolol.

Metà

Smash Master
Kenny, I might be able to go to that, provided I don't have too many assignments due (hoping to get them all done in advance so I can have my saturdays free). That's right after one of my midterms, so I may be able to make it.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
10 people just a rough, if im LUCKY, maybe i can get my mom to open up the room next to mine (which is at least the size of the SFU smashfest room), but then i can't extend it to another day if people wants to play overnight (im pretty sure people don't plan for that.... right?).

I have 2 tvs, 2 setup (only 1 melee disk, someone will have to bring more)

if someone brings in 1-2 more tv with GC consoles i can get those set up as well.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Ok so it looks like i can't use the room (which is gay) but if i move some stuff around i can probably fit maybe 15 people in my place. For now i'll take names.

Also for people who plans to drive here, good luck finding parking, it pretty hard to find free parking here.

Edit: omg i just realize my mom agreed to do this, that never happened before.

F

fourshot

me and my 3 friends are coming, and we're bussing their. Nice to see more people are coming

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Kenny, I might be able to go to that, provided I don't have too many assignments due (hoping to get them all done in advance so I can have my saturdays free). That's right after one of my midterms, so I may be able to make it.
n00b at school

Top Bottom