• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
friendlies don't count for ****

That's like me saying I'm better than evan just because I can beat him in friendlies

$10 falcon ditto MM
you beat him in friendlies more than he beats you? why don't you step up your game in tourneys then? Or is it just Falcon dittos? I thought his Falcon > yours. :\

sure, Falcon ditto MM and MORE

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
hahaha yo i play melee and 64, dont worry about it i can own u in any one
Catracho? Where you from, man? And if you wanna have hondureno melee, I'm your guy. Coming in and saying you'll own everyone on every game is a really Halo-2 player attitude. In BC, first we play smash, then we play smack.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Coming in and saying you'll own everyone on every game is a really Halo-2 player attitude. In BC, first we play smash, then we play smack.
Agreed. What was that one commercial that's been on recently? Went something along the lines of "You're not good enough yet if you have to keep telling people that you're good. You're good if other people start saying you're good." I thought that was cool.

In other words, put yo' money where yo' mouth is. :p

Metà

Smash Master
Random announcement that probably no one cares about:

CSC (Coquitlam Smash Crew) has a new member, KuroiNeko (aka Sean). We'll have some vids up of him shortly; he's mainly a casual player, but plays with us enough to be in our crew. He mains Marth btw, and plays mainly doubles.

funny how it happened then. Sure just friendlies, but seriously. Win next time then lol
Friendlies are for f*cking around, not much more to it than that. Money match someone or play a mock tournament set if you want a true indication of someone's skill.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
man i do play halo also by the way but halo 3, and i can put my money where my mouth is u all wanna bet then lets meet n ill prove to yall u aint nothing....u all just talk but can yall walk the walk??? n hell yea hondureno 100% catracho.....(actually born in montreal...lol)but i am by blood n proud of it...like i said yall wanna smash the best player in my country then bring it i wanna see what kind of smash players canada has to offer!!!

Metà

Smash Master
Smash mash, money match me @ UBC on the 28th. If you talk like this and don't go there, then how can any of us know how good you are? We're going to assume you're not very good until you show us what you can actually do (beating 3 CPU's doesn't count). Prove us wrong ; )

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
man i do play halo also by the way but halo 3, and i can put my money where my mouth is u all wanna bet then lets meet n ill prove to yall u aint nothing....u all just talk but can yall walk the walk??? n hell yea hondureno 100% catracho.....(actually born in montreal...lol)but i am by blood n proud of it...like i said yall wanna smash the best player in my country then bring it i wanna see what kind of smash players canada has to offer!!!
Haha I should have known.

Montreal? Donc tu parles francais aussi? Ni nacistes en honduras... que lastima. We'll see if la bandera de honduras tiene algo a ofrecer a nuestra community, smash mash. Just don't disappoint me.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol guys, don't take it personally. He's a halo player, were you expecting etiquette and a pretty apron? What's this about a UBC tournament?
Overture2 on the 28th.

+All of the PR and more
+all the viets
+Combo status with a few more others
+smash man and his kind
-manuel? D:

I THINK NOT

Clouderz

Smash Ace
smash mash is going to own everyone and we're all going to go "wtf?!". It will be the introduction of clouderz all over again only this includes Melee :D

this coming from a 13 year old teen who always talks smack during matches :laugh:
i only do that on allisbrawl :/
i never came in this thread saying "look at me i got 3rd at a tourney i can beat 3 lvl cpu's and i own u all"

=(

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
yea for shure ill be at the tourny....dont worry about that.....n ill play in melee and brawl and if someone wanna team up in doubles...then that too........if anybody wanna smash b4 the tourny just let me know, we sopposdly gonna meet next week friday with evans manuel and yakal....anybody else interested let me know!! n first of all i said i said i can prob kick ur *** in any smash version...never said i can own u all!! a smash mash match will have to decide that......

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Yeah, Clouderz was actually really humble here. Remember when Rampage or whoever it was told him not to expect to do much int hat first tournament he came to? XD Holy crap and he took 2nd @_@
hahaha yo i play melee and 64, dont worry about it i can own u in any one
Put your money where your mouth is =)

$10 on the winner of:
vs Clouderz in Brawl
vs unityole in 64
vs won't say anyone because melee is srs bizness looking at the drama in the power rankings thread and i don't want to offend anyone

Top Bottom