• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I agree, WoW actually has a bit of skill involved.

I had great noob experiences when I played. lol

My fave is when I (lvl 27 warlock gnome) singlehandedly took down 6 lvl 33 orc something rathers after the rest of my pack died fighting them a few minutes earlier while I was still catching up to them (they were all 30+). They had no idea how much skill could be used at once. lvl means **** if you got skills (thinks about Random vs MK)

Metà

Smash Master
Today I did some moonwalks with Falcon that were as good if not better than Yakal's.

I still can't do them all that consistently, but when I do, I just go flying across the stage backwards. ^ ^

Metà

Smash Master
k, moonwalking looks cool and there are some neat edgeguards with it, but Yakal makes way too big a deal out of it, that's all I'm saying

It's like multi-shining, except cooler and less pointless.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
If someone could consistantly multishine normally and with hit lag and shield lag.. they'd be unstoppable. :laugh:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey i just moved back to canada to burnaby b.c and i wanna know if there are any players here looking for a real challenge ive been playing smash for 7 years now and won 3rd place in a international tournament that wuz held in honduras last year....over 128 very good smash players where in it bye the way...anybody wanna contact me my e-mail is latinoteen_vpa@hotmail.com...but please i dont like playing noobs to the game only pro's .....so holla back

Metà

Smash Master
Hey everyone. I'm hosting a HUGE tournament in Ontario in a little over a month from now.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214002

Even if you don't think you can come, just check out the thread. It's right before March Break so it won't interfere with Vacations or School, so please think about it.
Most of us university students don't have March break though. I usually host my tournaments between semesters, but even that doesn't cover everyone, cause people have different school schedules.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Friendlys project your potential as a smasher,
But if you can't handle the heat in the tournament then you see how good you REALLY are.

Top Bottom