• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I just found out that you can save replays longer than 3 minutes on a modded Wii. I need to get my Twilight Princess back from my cousin :o

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Well, i just won Game battles SSBB doubles tournament ladder thingy with my partner

6-0'd opponent in grandfinals...
yeah, we're getting $1250 each, (american) which is like $1535 canadian
bad thing is i get it in like 4-5 months LOL
so...yeah...go me <__<

Zero_P

Smash Ace
sry, bro

you ain't MATURE ENOUGH

and if you think we hate you then this is enough reason to believe that you aren't mature

^_^

don't hurt me in barlw plz

Clouderz

Smash Ace
no congratulations on me winning 1.5 grand
gg no re

omg diablo 2 <3333333333333333
you play hardcore, nathan? ;O

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
I started playing games like Diablo 2 the year it came out (so I would have been about 11) and I turned out just fine!

... right guys?

... RIGHT?

... GUYS!?!

... I TURNED OUT JUST FINE!!!
I see what you did there. Big red text. Trying to be all like GRAWRRRRR I TURNED INTO DIABLO RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!! well you don't scare me Rusty! Not one bit!

omg diablo 2 <3333333333333333
you play hardcore, nathan? ;O
I played hardcore!!! :D lag was my worst enemy when I had a lvl 80ish Barbarian. DOH! Blizzard probably removed all my characters since I think you have to play with them once every 3-6 months :/

Clouderz

Smash Ace
well I just saw that you won 1.5 grand, sooo CONGRATULATIONS CLOUDERZ!!!! YOU ****!! :bee: (I'm jealous) hehehe
lol thxxx ericc, hope your rapin everyone in melee still..wherever you are XD

I haven't posted yet...
CONGRATS CLOUDYPOO! =D

wtf is ESBS?
lol thx james =D

I see what you did there. Big red text. Trying to be all like GRAWRRRRR I TURNED INTO DIABLO RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!! well you don't scare me Rusty! Not one bit!

I played hardcore!!! :D lag was my worst enemy when I had a lvl 80ish Barbarian. DOH! Blizzard probably removed all my characters since I think you have to play with them once every 3-6 months :/
Omggg, i played diablo for so long, i had hammerdins, sorcs, zealers, i used soo much hax though LOL cant wait for diablo 3 =D

omg where's my steak dinner kthanks =O

We will go on a walk one day, Clouderz, and we will talk about manly things. Like Lcancel.
ooohhh i love walks! and im still practicing l-cancelling!

ESRB is the ratings for games by age groups given to each game, James, simular to movies with their PG, A14, R, and other such ratings.
lol well i guess i dont fall under those guidlines at all, basically i just play/watch what i want

Patooty

Smash Ace
congratz clouderz! We go eat some time. Your treat :)

As a developer, I'm honestly surprised at some gamers' respect for the ESRB... I don't mean that in a postive or negative way.. just sayin'

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I don't hate you. But I think the ESRB is important as well. Ultimately it comes up to your parents. If they think you're old enough to play those games, then you are.

this is what jack thinks

Originally Posted by unityole - regarding age limits at smash tourneys
there is NO age limit unless you're a kid and is under the age of 12, i mean seriously, kids not allowed to play this game, its bloody and people dies. rated teen

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
lol how does that work XD
$0 = Sorry Clouderz, I don't know why your name isn't on the bracket :(
$10 = Congrats Clouderz
$20 = Congrats Clouderz, let's be pals
$30 = Congrats Clouderz, you are my god
$50 = Congrats Clouderz, I can't do more or I'd get arrested lol age joke

boom, roasted

guys watch the office it's amazing

Top Bottom