• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
sorry to continually be off topic, but i'm actually free to come next week, just have to convince my parents. I'll only be able to come from 12-5 though .

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
naw i don't have MSN, sorry. could i add you as a friend here or is that against etiquette?

Guh, can't believe i just said "etiquette"...

Zero_P

Smash Ace
haha well that really wouldn't do anything since I would like to talk through instantmessaging...you know lol

It's the easiest way for all of us to communicate aside from the boards here

unityole

Smash Lord
i take everything into consideration. people wanted smashfest so i host one, and through out the week, especially friday night I as in ME have to make calls to you guys who wanted to smash, and Adam told me they're smashing last night at 11 30 pm and would make it here the next day in the afternoon.

i know **** might happen and stuff comes up and people can't make it thats fine as long as u have ur reason, just call or post something on the board and let others know about it. NOBODY, NO ONE called for bailing until 3:30 pm when i called Roby myself and he told me he aint coming. thats totally different from giving anyone a notice. me ken and mike waited 3 hrs in the lounge and we were the ones making calls to check. i also dont call having no money for bus fare a reason, thats something you should have checked before confirming urself, it takes only A MINUTE to know if you've got the money or not.

usually i dont get pissed off at stuff like this cause its just smash here to play games, but *** this is like the millionth times ive said to confirm yourselves and im way too nice end up calling you peeps for everyone else. Also i said dont give me MAYBE as an answer and there are still people doing it. so this time they changed it to "yea i think we're going" you THINK you're going when i'm making all the phone calls? and tell me i'll only go if so and so attends, seriously ive had enough of this ****.

i made ken and mike stayed in the lounge cause we know yakal was suppose to be here at 1 and didnt leave just cause he might show at anytime. all this still fine cause it happens way too often, but making ken mike and dan coming to SFU and have no smash is un fuking acceptable. they came all the way from south van, either by car/bus it'll take at least 1 and half hr to get here, one way. if u going to bail, mention it early in the morning and call. i'll say it again YOU DONT JUST BAIL AND MAKE THEM WAIT HERE THATS SOMETHING I DO NOT TOLERATE.

seriously how would you feel when i host a tournament and make you wait for hrs, you call me and i tell u that i dont feel like doing it anymore cause im lazy.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Amazing how we don't play much and have for the most part just met this year yet we still have a tighter community than Van and can still compete with Van even when Van has great players that have been playing each other for years and we have nothing. We must be SMRT, imagine if we did have good players over the last 4 years... dayum!

And we're less lazy. :)
Except it's known that Van is lazy, not just in smash or hockey or anything, just lazy. I think Van has to be jewish to not be lazy. lol

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Is Canada coming to TourneyPlay on Feb 7th and 8th??
GET HERE!!!
Melee and Brawl and Kart!!!

We have Melee!!!!!!!!
Its run by GC Guy so you know I will talk hellza trash to my Canadian brothers!!

Genesis...WTF...no Halo anymore either?

Metà

Smash Master
Amazing how we don't play much and have for the most part just met this year yet we still have a tighter community than Van and can still compete with Van even when Van has great players that have been playing each other for years and we have nothing. We must be SMRT, imagine if we did have good players over the last 4 years... dayum!

And we're less lazy. :)
Except it's known that Van is lazy, not just in smash or hockey or anything, just lazy. I think Van has to be jewish to not be lazy. lol
Just so you're not confused or anything:

Vancouver/lower mainland > Okanagan

at everything you mentioned there, and everything related to smash

ggnore

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
GET HERE!!!

We have Melee!!!!!!!!
Its run by GC Guy so you know I will talk hellza trash to my Canadian brothers!!

I would.... 2 problems.

No way to cross the border..... no ride...... actually maybe i do have a way to cross the border but no ride, tehre my problem.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Worst Smasher
---
West Coast Winners
1st: Alphicans
2nd: Turtlecake
2nd: Zero_P (Rampage)

I thought I was the worst

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
GET HERE!!!

We have Melee!!!!!!!!

NOOOOO I'm away on those dates!!! >= (

Just so you're not confused or anything:

Vancouver/lower mainland > Okanagan

at everything you mentioned there, and everything related to smash

ggnore
LOL Evan we shouldn't be trash talking our own locals. If anything, trashtalk EC and of course, the americans.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol sorry but those smash awards are failure.
I dont see how Tony is the 2nd smartest smasher on the WC and how Manuel is 2nd for teams player.
Yakal is not tied for 2nd worst WC smasher.

Top Bottom