• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Sooo there a Smashfest in Evan place.... AND a SFU smashfest the day after? Evan can i just sleep at your place this friday lol
The fest at my house is NEXT friday, not this friday. And yeah you could probably stay at my house, lol. I want to stay up and watch SSB:Metagame right when it comes out. ^ ^

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
oh it next friday, w/e i guess then :p i'll be there if i cna though.

dont go to evan's house, he plays piano 2 am in the morning when u try to sleep.
Try waking up 1 hour after you just got to sleep because your sister loves to jump in your bed while throwing manga at you (those manga are mine too) literally every night.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I was just making a funny.

It's really all just physiological, Yakal admits to sucking fighting ganon, and Matt really believes he can beat him, maybe I'm wrong.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I dunno. I can't remember losing to yakal when playing ganon though. He's probably just terrified of the king of evil.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I might try to go to that tournament on feb 7th. The only annoying thing is its like a 2 hour drive but at least I got my passport already.

So any other brawl related things happenning soon?

Zero_P

Smash Ace
well the last time I went falco against your ganon was like...months ago lol I've only been going fox on your ganon

@cloud

**** yeah melee

wait there's a tournament on the 7th? wtf

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
dun eva let anybody break you down gurl, dun let nobody tell your woes goodbye in the mirror you can see who you are... how beautiful you are..

unityole

Smash Lord
smashfest same room always

adam roby sion tony mike ken dan SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM?

Top Bottom