• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
clouderz Is Too Wimpy To Use Mario In A Brawl Tourney :\
0 ***** Sir edit: <------ zero puuusssy sir

anyway had a skinny fight over the phone with my uncle yesterday. i am thinking if i should bail. a fat cusin of mine is engaged which i give a ****, just a little bit since he told me his chicks hot

=/ meh

i wouldnt mind having more smashfest RIGHT NOW than having it later after i return back here. what do u people think? (people only including yakal and his siblings)

Zero_P

Smash Ace

anyway had a skinny fight over the phone with my uncle yesterday. i am thinking if i should bail. a fat cusin of mine is engaged which i give a ****, just a little bit since he told me his chicks hot

=/ meh

i wouldnt mind having more smashfest RIGHT NOW than having it later after i return back here. what do u people think? (people only including yakal and his siblings)

I added more, and wtf my siblings

captain ****lon

Sion

Island of Horizon

=/ meh

I'd go for more smashfest.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
uhh yakal

didnt i destroy your snake with jiggs? pretty sure i did =p
and dont worry, my mario will blow your minds away

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Because you play Brawl and main Meta Knight.

Come to a Melee smash fest and we won't hate you anymore.

jk, you're alright, just get better at Melee >_>
lol i dotn think my parents would drive me to a smashfest cuz its a "waste of time" and you dont "make any money"
i totally dis-agree with that, i'd love to go to an Only-melee smashfest to learn things, and ill try my hardest to go to one

But next tourney im gonna play a lot of melee =)

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
So I found out that Doubles Grand Finals from Satau were played on my station; I have the VHS recording of it. I'll be uploiading those soon. Myyyyy bad!

lmao, Jack.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Looks like Clouderz is humble somewhere at least. What's up Lib.

Just a player from the MW coming to talk some Melee with some of you peeps. I'm KB, what's up? ^.^

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Looks like Clouderz is humble somewhere at least. What's up Lib.

Just a player from the MW coming to talk some Melee with some of you peeps. I'm KB, what's up? ^.^
Awesome, you should try to come up to one of the events at SFU (simon fraiser university) in Burnaby.

It's pretty much only melee with like 6-15 players, and some dota if you playyyyyy.

Top Bottom