• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Hey all!! GC is holding another huge Melee and Brawl event under the name TourneyPlay.net on Feb 7th and 8th and then Melee Only in May and Brawl/Melee again in June and Oct!!
You all NEED to come!!!
Canada needs some Representation there!!!

www.GameClucks.com
www.TourneyPlay.net
Also posted on AllisBrawl.com
I just figured out I don't need a Canadian passport to enter the U.S by land (Only flight) this is until June 1st 2009 though.

So I might actually be able to go to a GC finally. I'll have to look into this a bit more though.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
if you had one designated person to stomp on the spot one for the left and one for the right youd be unbeatable : D

XD

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
ho what the, why didn't anyone tell me the Challenges were going on during the tourney........ don't tell me it b/c i was recording
There was only like, Captain Falcon before the tournament and an Ike challenge during it. I'm surprised you missed the Ike Challenge, unless yuod didn't. That vidceo was during the Victoria tournametn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's funny
Did you see my match or seomthihng?

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
well in any case, Brawl Videos are done, Melee coming up in over the 2-3 days! I have alot less melee then brawl, you think i get more melee clips.

dieslow

Smash Ace
I just figured out I don't need a Canadian passport to enter the U.S by land (Only flight) this is until June 1st 2009 though.

So I might actually be able to go to a GC finally. I'll have to look into this a bit more though.
are u sure? i thought they made it so u have to at the start of '09. i'd go if we dont

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
From the government passport website:

Starting June 1, 2009, a U.S. law will require Canadians to present a valid passport to enter the United States by water or land. U.S. law already requires Canadians to present a valid passport to enter the U.S. by air. Apply for your passport today to ensure you have it when you need it. Remember, the passport is the recommended travel and identification document for all Canadian travellers.

I think we'll be fine with a ICBC issued ID + original birth certificate.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I'm sick of not playing teams, so whoever's sick of seeing noobs ryan+tony win teams all the time, team with me next tourney and lets win plzkthx.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yayuhz

K, so I left my Brawl disk in the lounge at TS2 so if you see it, (I think it's still there) remind Evan or somebody to mail it to me. 3560 Scott Road Kelowna BC Canada
V1W 3H6

yeah, that's all my info

hurry please I'm dying without 1/3 of my smash games and I neeeeeeeed it!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
It's funny watching people trying to fight the internet... it's like running into a hippy concert telling everyone drugs r bads mmkay.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
its $5 entry to go to Winnipeg o_O

flight cost $320 after tax.. i have to pass meng. win that **** erix.
They'll make it $10 if enough people show interest.

I'm sure manitoba doesn't mind entering 10 if a lot of OOS is coming.

Dyna said he might drive ppl to.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
hmmm thought it was the same as here... Anyway I'm sure he will make it our usual rules being $10 singles and $5 each doubles...

Tell me what other details you guys need because I believe in the link it shows exactly where it is in the University of Manitoba and I can't think what else you guys need at the moment.. :p

http://scigamers.proboards84.com/index.cgi?board=events&action=display&thread=132&page=1#2566

http://www.canadian-universities.net/Universities/University-of-Manitoba.html

Heres the thread that should show you where the tournament is in the University of Manitoba (In Winnipeg)!

and the other one is the actual university website, so that should do for finding it! ;)

Top Bottom