• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
ok so from New Westminster Station, you cna take the 123 bus to 4th avenue, cross the street, and your at my place.
The other option is to walk uphill from the New Westminster Station (which is actually faster, bus comes every 30 mins)
If the bus is already there, take it, if not, walk it. Just cross the street from New Westminster Station (1 end is closed down) and see if there a bus already there.

As for the time this starting, when i wake up to (undetermined ending time).

Soooooo techially door open when i wake up aka 7-8 am.( don't expect me to be THAT happy that early though)

I'll provide a picture of my house later if you guys need a view of what it looks like.

Also if noone does show up, i won't throw a fit like Jack, because it at my house, it free :p

If im missing something tell me, also there still 8-10 spots aviable, more space may or may not become aviable, trying to convince my mom to let me use the room

Also, tell me if your bringing any TV or console setup, i only have 2 setups and 1 melee disk.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
no johns kk thx

NO u

BYUUSAN

DANGER, SPOILERS

BYUUSAN's real name is Kenny, he likes to ego about his marth and that his name has Ken in it... but he's just one of those stereotypical looking asian marth players.. dont believe me? go to ubc overture 2 and see for yourself

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
who the hell is frenchtoast anyways

your posting liek me 5 years ago.. like a *******

i play smash 64/melee/dota at sfu with jack(unityole) roby(spacefalcon), adam(nubassking), tony(dieslow), evan, quin.. nathan. and some other douchebags like John and Yakal

you dont need to know who iam because you live in america.. the hell would you waste your time asking who i am.. im from BC dude its pretty far(i dont have to be exact) from where you live ill tell you that man ****ing crackhead are you on meds

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
o btw, i have4 controllers, 1 im using, 1 is working, 1 rubber on the stick is ripped off, 1 is fail (Jack and Mike will know what i'm talkingf about (it White)) so if people forgot an controller, i'll give you my fail controller to use.

course im pretty sure everyone know by NOW, bring your own controller :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
SH with x/y while trying to go to the cstick that fast is so stupid ~_~
People most people who play melee competitively in Canada can do it, no johns. Melee is much harder to become good at than Brawl, nuff said~

Top Bottom