• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Smash mash = best player ever to not use l-canceling, wave-dashing, and JC grabs

This guy has SERIOUS potential, but lacks tech skill. Once he gets that sh*t down he'll be BEAST.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
lol......thnx guys...but i do have to learn those advance tech if i wanna improve u guys are really fast,soo ill train so i can catch up

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman

Sion

Island of Horizon
Byuu, your recording quality is sex. Also, wanna make your smashfest go on until mid Sunday? If you do, I can go =\

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Byuu, your recording quality is sex. Also, wanna make your smashfest go on until mid Sunday? If you do, I can go =\
can't say it not impossible, my mom has issues about people overnight, so i can only allow afew staying overnight for w/e reason such as no ride back or something stupid (or they just wanna keep playing, i'll make up soem stupid reason). People ARE welcome to come back the day after, but don't expect any food from me on sunday, im already getting like 3-4 large pizza for saturday

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi

Metà

Smash Master
I've only recorded one session so far, but I recorded to the internal HDD of the device. So far I haven't figured how to get stuff OFF of it, but once I find my user's manual I'll have the vids up. Recording to HDD would be the most efficient set-up if there was an easy way to transfer files from it (which I can't imagine being very difficult).

I will be recording on DVD's though, so I'll bring a bunch of blank ones.

Sion

Island of Horizon
can't say it not impossible, my mom has issues about people overnight, so i can only allow afew staying overnight for w/e reason such as no ride back or something stupid (or they just wanna keep playing, i'll make up soem stupid reason). People ARE welcome to come back the day after, but don't expect any food from me on sunday, im already getting like 3-4 large pizza for saturday
IF I do attend, can I stay over? It'd be really troublesome for me to go home and get back

Sion

Island of Horizon
Oh, and did you post directions, Byuu? If you did, I probably missed them. I ain't good with directions either >.>

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sorry vincent I can't smash today, I didn't study at all this weekend, Well at least I ***** at smash and dota gg.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
ok so i got a full list now, i might as well give directions to my place.

A majority of you will probably come from the New Westminster Skytrain station so i'll give the directions from there.

From the Station, you walk to 8th Street, cross the street and take the 123 bus, go up to 4th ave. and stop there, if you need to know the gneral area, it has a pizza shop, look for that. Cross the street when your off and walk to my house. (lazy mode)

From the Station, go to 8th street and walk uphill till your at 4th ave., go left into 4th ave.

My House is 815 4th Ave. Apt #204.

Door open 8 am- 9pm, confirm with me if you want to stay overnight( can be over msn, here or right there at the smashfest), Possible extend to sunday if there interest. im also ordering 3-4 large pizza, gimme topping perference please, or else i'll order anything i want.

also it looks like i can fit 1 more tv in my place, if anyone cna bring a tv + full setup that would be awesome

Top Bottom