• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
for future references, entrants for 64 singles will receive free pizza as always, i will not enter 64 singles anymore so more opening for winners. I will also chip in 20-50 dollars into 64 singles' pot for my own interest. which means there are more spots avaliable for prizes, and percentage split will not take place.

after saying all that, i hope to see more people will take a turn and be interested in the old game.

i will prob also do something for melee as well, in a lAter time.

edit: oh and evan will be banned from spot 1 and 2, which is g4y but its cool right evan?

Metà

Smash Master
for future references, entrants for 64 singles will receive free pizza as always, i will not enter 64 singles anymore so more opening for winners. I will also chip in 20-50 dollars into 64 singles' pot for my own interest. which means there are more spots avaliable for prizes, and percentage split will not take place.

after saying all that, i hope to see more people will take a turn and be interested in the old game.

i will prob also do something for melee as well, in a lAter time.

edit: oh and evan will be banned from spot 1 and 2, which is g4y but its cool right evan?
I hope you're joking, Jack.

You and me are the ones that are keeping 64 alive in BC, you really should enter; you're not unbeatable, and it's only a matter of time before one of us (probably me, lol) beats you in a tournament set.

And banning me from 1st and 2nd place? That's like giving people a free win. >_>

unityole

Smash Lord
I hope you're joking, Jack.

You and me are the ones that are keeping 64 alive in BC, you really should enter; you're not unbeatable, and it's only a matter of time before one of us (probably me, lol) beats you in a tournament set.

And banning me from 1st and 2nd place? That's like giving people a free win. >_>
giving free win is the reason of why im doing it. plus brown town and some of the players arent that far from me and you anyway, i would say prob brown town or matt would be better than you when you're back from the states.

im not gonna bann u from 1st and 2nd, it was just a joke.

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
Well, i wouldnt put down my idea so fast, im not saying its full proof, nothing is with MK... but being the only serious Ike player, but i noticed I have a strong advantage on Corneria. OH WELLZ, and lulz at the bunny pic

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol at whole thread. Also, I'm an Ike user too :D We should mm Ike ditto lol.

Ike does surprisingly well against MK, not great though. And MK on Corneria pwns, haven't tried that match up though. I know that Ike has won me matches on Corneria too before. hmmmziez

Also, I think Jack ditched me in SC to play Koreans lol.

And I got raaaaped today too, by Eric, in SC >_> sad cause he sucks at that game lol

Edit: comps are fun to fight haha

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
open challenge at next tourny, $5 mm wii sports (tennis)
ARE YOU REQUESTING A CHALLEEEEEEENGE!?!?!

I would accept if I thought somebody would actually bring Wii sports... and if I thought somebody would actually sacrifice a T.V. for Wii sports... and if I thought I would actually be going to the next tourney.

Speaking of which, I have no idea when the next one is...

EDIT: Just thought you should know I edited this message at 1:58am.

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
corbin might be onto something here. Mainly because Ike has the worse recovery ever. You know how Ike won't always make it back onto final destination because he's too far away. But playing against MK on Corneria, Ike will either recover or die. So I guess that's kind of an advantage... nawwwwwwww wtf are you talking about corbin?? XD

I.W.B.I.U.I.S.I.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Ah, I'm on p.666 as well =O.

MELEE MONEY MATCH: ANYONE

any char vs. Fox or Marth
any char except Sheik or Fox vs Pikachu:

LET'S PLAY SMASH TODAY SOMEONE ANYONE WE NEED TO RECORD TEH MATCHES.

(this message brought to you by Frosted Flakes - they're grrrrrrreat!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm on page 888 hmmmmziez

Record stuff at tourneys MOAR k? k!

Pikachu Ditto next time I'm in Van or when you come to Kelowna. Or my Pichu vs you Pika. :p

Top Bottom