• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I never got to play you Tiep...lame cakes right there.

Sorry I had to bail so fast like that with my tv etc everyone. I was litterally closing my eyes for seconds at a time while playing. Couldn't even look at a screne anymore. Had an hour nap when I got to my aunts before driving back here. Just got here 10 mins ago. Long drive, so tired, craziness

This is 2 Saturdays in a row where I pulled an all nighter. NOTE: don't do this before tourneys. lol

I don't know what happened in the last 2 rounds. *assumes Tony vs Dave final*

Edit: of course

And Trozz, we sure got the job done. The lazers and gyro cause me some problems and I ketp uairing you but taking ROB + Falcon to 3rd in doubles is pretty sweet. But Jungle Japes? *facepalm*

unityole

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna host a fatty smashfest tomorrow?
if you guys want you can come up to SFU since we got like.. 4 TVs here with only 1 64 setup.. lol

Francis and Rampage's TV =O
as long as the number of players is not too much, so 10-14 then its fine.
but if you do come, let me know and plz do bring setup? =O

Trozz

Smash Ace
Francis was sleeping in front of the 64 setup for awhile. xD

ROB + C.Falcon was hilarious. Random & Random was hilarious, though playing against double MK was pretty bad.

Trozz

Smash Ace
Wow at the ninjatude.

Does anyone here play brawl wifi? It's the only way I'm able to play other people besides tourneys. -.-

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
and me inkyjr at (repeat what they said)

I haven't played you 2 in a while Rampage and Trozz, but I'll be reconnecting my wifi sometime I think. :\

PS: lol @ Rampage sucking at his mains newest AT

unityole

Smash Lord
tournies in the near future, will possibly include halfish bann on MK. MK can only be used when randomed, or as a counterpick character when one loses his/her previous match. which also means if one wants to win tourney matches in set, he/she will have to win 1 match without using MK in a set.

more will be discussed I guess, MK is part of the game and it is too good, should somewhat be banned. too good as in, it pretty much dominates the game, and it is prob 3 times better than snake.

Top Bottom