• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
From 10 to whenever

vanity angel I'm free during the week. but I'm ALL the way here in coquitlam with no car :[
Where abouts are you? Burnaby would be a good place to smash...anybody in burnaby wanting to play some smash during the week?
Yakal, where were you today? We had ONE Melee set-up, and three TV's. : (

Nvm, didn't see your previous post. We didn't have very many people anyways, it's alright.

VA

Smash Hero
I want more practice before the tournament. Anyone free wednesday!? I'll make sexytime too joke joke.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yeah, he's pretty much been talking trash about UK the whole time.

Talking about how they don't play Fox, actually.

Maybe you guys should play fox :]

I want smash too.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Tiep is the best Samus here, by far. I don't know where you're getting your information. Robby is pretty good and we really only have like 8 GOOD players here. He is about as good as our 7-12 spot players. Also, your fox is slower then firexemblempryde, Space Falcon, and Blunted_Object10. That is all.

Metà

Smash Master
Actually I play fox, the fastest fox... just other people don't, I heard he is better then most of you lot and is the best Samus lol, Is that true?
I'm pretty sure the best Samus here wouldn't get rested by me like, 5 times a game. XD

jk, Robby is good, but Tiep (Patooty) has waaaay more experience. Robby is really good, definitely one of the best Samus's I've played against, but sort of lacks experience (ie: play against better players more often, lol).

And he dash attacks into my rests XD

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Actually I play fox, the fastest fox... just other people don't, I heard he is better then most of you lot and is the best Samus lol, Is that true?
Nah... though he has a pretty good Samus my fellow Patooty is just a freaking mind reader with Samus. He's beat people you would know in tournament. He would have compared his Samus to a fellow who's currently not on our PR...

We had a 3am smashfest fun tournament, out of only 6 people, and as Round-Robin worked out, he didn't make top 4? And only 1 person who was there is in the current top 4 for our PR =P.

Fox is a fun character to play, don't you think? I dislike it when people are like "Fox is so boring everyone uses him". =P Simply because he is so maneuverable, it allows for extra depth. I wouldn't mind playing Super Fox Brothers as a game.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure the best Samus here wouldn't get rested by me like, 5 times a game. XD

jk, Robby is good, but Tiep (Patooty) has waaaay more experience. Robby is really good, definitely one of the best Samus's I've played against, but sort of lacks experience (ie: play against better players more often, lol).

And he dash attacks into my rests XD
Robby's from Europe... he's also played for like... 6 months. GG Evan.

VA

Smash Hero
lol I'm not even going to defend myself because I don't care what anyone thinks

just wait til REAL tournament eh?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tiep is the best Samus here, by far. I don't know where you're getting your information. Robby is pretty good and we really only have like 8 GOOD players here. He is about as good as our 7-12 spot players. Also, your fox is slower then firexemblempryde, Space Falcon, and Blunted_Object10. That is all.
Loooool I've watched Space Falcon, he is defo not faster then me, he dont DI his SHFFL shines so its kindarepititive and boring stuff he does, nuff said. I might have to show you lot a vid to show you how to really play fox fast and interesting... Also i'm the fastest peach and the cockiest player in Europe just so you lot not, not that you lot would care but you care enough to read my post so you do care. I'm leaving this place so if you respond I won't know.

VA don't return to UK before I have to defeat you and **** you again.

Metà

Smash Master
lol I'm not even going to defend myself because I don't care what anyone thinks

just wait til REAL tournament eh?
Exactly

Loooool I've watched Space Falcon, he is defo not faster then me, he dont DI his SHFFL shines so its kindarepititive and boring stuff he does, nuff said. I might have to show you lot a vid to show you how to really play fox fast and interesting... Also i'm the fastest peach and the cockiest player in Europe just so you lot not, not that you lot would care but you care enough to read my post so you do care. I'm leaving this place so if you respond I won't know.

I've never seen anyone make use of moonwalking and edge-cancelling like SpaceFalcon does. I mean, sure there are faster Foxes, like Silent Wolf, but most of them don't actually make use of their fancy tricks in real fights. We never said he was the flashiest Fox, but he's **** fast. It's like the difference in SSB between doing insane zero-to-death combos in training mode and doing them in actual fights like Isai does.

I really shouldn't brag for other people though. Bad habit >_>

VA

Smash Hero
you guys just don't reply to pro, you really don't understand what UK trash talk is, so don't bother k?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Uk are cocky nubs.. I should just go there and win a tourney there.. lol. I'll show them all those fast **** are useless against a real ganon or warrior. =P

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

Lol and who are you?

It really doesn't matter what you think about my fox (or more like what you say) because I know what people who matter do think.

unityole

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Professor Pro
Loooool Also i'm the fastest peach and the cockiest player in Europe just so you lot not, not that you lot would care but you care enough to read my post so you do care. I'm leaving this place so if you respond I won't know.
lol i'll just send some pm to u, see if you will respond, lmao

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol and who are you?

It really doesn't matter what you think about my fox (or more like what you say) because I know what people who matter do think.
True that, I see him as a random youtube commenter simply commenting of how slow you are compared to him...

And again.. who cares about who's the fastest fox or whatever.. what really matters is if you are THE fox capable of destroying everyone. =P

Top Bottom