• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Fastest Peach I've seen is probably XiF, but that's just because he's got mad FC n-air skills. He once broke Kitsune's shield with just n-air --> jab --> n-air --> jab etc. o_o

But it doesn't really matter, lol. Peach is all about spacing, not how fast you can n-air. Being fast is good, but you can only go so far with just speed. To me being accurate is much more important. If you can land all the powerful hits and get low % gimps consistently, it doesn't matter how fast you are, as long as you get the job done.

Excessive tech skill is over-rated >_>

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Good **** adam.

I gave them one last slap in the face post in the thread. He'll probably go practice multishine for hours until he has a vid of him doing it 50 times lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
fastest Peach I've Seen Is Probably Xif, But That's Just Because He's Got Mad Fc N-air Skills. He Once Broke Kitsune's Shield With Just N-air --> Jab --> N-air --> Jab Etc. O_o

But It Doesn't Really Matter, Lol. Peach Is All About Spacing, Not How Fast You Can N-air. Being Fast Is Good, But You Can Only Go So Far With Just Speed. To Me Being Accurate Is Much More Important. If You Can Land All The Powerful Hits And Get Low % Gimps Consistently, It Doesn't Matter How Fast You Are, As Long As You Get The Job Done.

Excessive Tech Skill Is Over-rated >_>
HEY ur RIGHT!

Eggz

Smash Hero
mine and silent wolf's peachs are cooler and faster than xif's =p

any way the brawl and melee tourneys this weekend can be on saturday?

were only gonna be there on saturday. =[

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
D:
Well maybe a mini brawl tourney but that's a lot, unless of course everything is moved to that day and it goes from 11am past 11pm to get everything done. If everyone that planned to come Sunday could come Saturday instead then it would be a sweet day of smash. Is that the impossible though? lol

Trozz

Smash Ace
At this point, yeah. People are booking days of work and such for Sunday. I'll be down there for just that day.

unityole

Smash Lord
yea its impossible for me to run it that long, generally people have to leave by 10 30 pm but if theres just a few people left for friendlies its fine as long as theres no trouble.

so eggz, djcombo and silentwolf, only going to be here on saturday :/, sorry man brawl won't happen on saturday this time, we have got a lot of events on saturday already.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Dang it, campus security must have got the gist of our smash nights at UVic and now we can't go back there without me running the risk of getting in a lot of trouble (I'm the only UVic student that regularly shows up these days). UVic was the only real location that was convenient enough for everyone and was probably the least disruptive of them all (our houses are either too small, too far for everyone to make it or have other people living in them that we'd rather not disturb), and now the Victoria crew is homeless. Anyone have any ideas as to snagging a permanent (free) venue that's not at someone's house?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'll have my Brawl setup there on Saturday, if anyone else has some Brawls then we could possibly have a mini tourney for Brawl anyway. Just a thought.

Rampage

vx
I'll have my Brawl setup there on Saturday, if anyone else has some Brawls then we could possibly have a mini tourney for Brawl anyway. Just a thought.
It would not be the first event though, most likely last, after crews. The earliest we could have it would be like around 7 or 8 in the evening. Then again that all depends on how quickly we can get through the tournament. People seem to be leaving immediately after their tournament matches are over :/

Eggz

Smash Hero
thats fine, i'd rather just play melee anyway, our car will just have no brawlers in it (yaaay)

so i hope theres a big melee turnout =]

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
^^^^^ Sure ^^^^^^^

..Also Adam can you stop ignoring my phone calls I think we know each other well enough to play this little game, Just call me tonight if you can we gotta talk.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
^^^^^ Sure ^^^^^^^

..Also Adam can you stop ignoring my phone calls I think we know each other well enough to play this little game, Just call me tonight if you can we gotta talk.
Adam your mommy is calling lol

sorry that's just what it sounds like...

Anyone want MM's?
I suppose

thats fine, i'd rather just play melee anyway, our car will just have no brawlers in it (yaaay)

so i hope theres a big melee turnout =]
I look forward to getting knocked into the losers bracket by you ;p

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
somone with hax make a major update on the first post *cough*

I'll do unlimited mms, with a max of $5 because I have so many to do, and as many as anyone wants

Brawl

Advanced slobs or against my:
Random
Dittos with any character
Anything really lol

Melee

Advanced slobs or against my
Fox
Marth
Link
Young Link
Mario
Pikachu
Pichu

Trozz

Smash Ace
RANDOM VS RANDOM MM!
Ahhhh, stoked. I could do random vs random for hours. Too bad SFU has nothing good for lunches on Sunday.

FBM

Smash Apprentice
Dang it, campus security must have got the gist of our smash nights at UVic and now we can't go back there without me running the risk of getting in a lot of trouble (I'm the only UVic student that regularly shows up these days). UVic was the only real location that was convenient enough for everyone and was probably the least disruptive of them all (our houses are either too small, too far for everyone to make it or have other people living in them that we'd rather not disturb), and now the Victoria crew is homeless. Anyone have any ideas as to snagging a permanent (free) venue that's not at someone's house?
No solutions to the location problem, but if it ever gets sorted out, drop me a line - I'm also a Victoria resident and a couple friends and I are looking for more people to brawl with every now and then. I sent you a PM if you are interested.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol like wtf Eggz, switch up some of those match ups and $5 each sure. Double or nothing my Sheik vs your Pichu after every match? jk haha, I wouldn't stand a chance anyway :D

As long as I don't run out of fivers...other people need mms against me to you know ;]

RANDOM VS RANDOM TROZZ, then we'll RANDOM + RANDOM in doubles lol

I've had StDs with Random only :D

w00t EVAN!

Eggz

Smash Hero
ill money match anyone aside from TEAR+J minus A with pretty much any character in the game minus pichu, ice climbers, mewtwo, kirby, and jigglypuff. any takers?

Eggz

Smash Hero
5$ ganon ditto noobking
5$ falcon ditto noobking
10$ bowser ditto rusty
5$ marth your fox Dynamism?
5$ falco your marth Dynamism?
5$ ganon your link Dynamism?
5$ ganon your young link Dynamism?
5$ ganon your mario Dynamism?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ill money match anyone aside from TEAR+J minus A with pretty much any character in the game minus pichu, ice climbers, mewtwo, kirby, and jigglypuff. any takers?
Minus 'A'?

5$ ganon ditto noobking
5$ falcon ditto noobking
10$ bowser ditto rusty
5$ marth your fox Dynamism?
5$ falco your marth Dynamism?
5$ ganon your link Dynamism?
5$ ganon your young link Dynamism?
5$ ganon your mario Dynamism?
We gotta do them RIGHT AWAY so I have enough money to enter events and ****. Also, REALLY gay, but I'm gunna have to leave between like 3:30 and 6:00 tomorrow. I will be back around 6:30 though.

Eggz: Tell nate to stay the night tomorrow. Tell him no Johns, and too bad. (It's the ONLY wayyyyy!!!)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Minus 'A'?

We gotta do them RIGHT AWAY so I have enough money to enter events and ****. Also, REALLY gay, but I'm gunna have to leave between like 3:30 and 6:00 tomorrow. I will be back around 6:30 though.

Eggz: Tell nate to stay the night tomorrow. Tell him no Johns, and too bad. (It's the ONLY wayyyyy!!!)
I'll be there early, you can steal my money ;] If you can!

Nathan if you actually do that money match, we better see that sh*t recorded. Who's recording stuff this weekend? I want to see these matches. >_>
SPPPCAAAACCCEEEFALCON!!!!

Eggz
5$ my ylink your marth/ganon (either)
5$ my marth your falco
5$ my fox your ganon/marth (either)
5$ my link your ganon
0$ my link your falco (I just love this match up so much even though it's impossible so for fun we do this lol)

These best of 3s or what?

I don't have enough confidence in my Mario to decide yet. I'm probably just using him for counters. I only re-picked this game up a week ago so I only had time for a few characters to prep for this. I don't think my Mario or Pikachu are really ready, I just like them lol

20$ is all I'd want you to steal from me at most and these are the matches I'll accept, with some others too if brought up but this is what I'd like to do personally. We have to do Link vs Falco though, no mm just do it, and ERIC WE DO THAT TOO K? K!

Edit: I'm off to bed, had a loooooong day lol

Top Bottom