• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
dieslow #1
Every1 #2
Every1 that wasn't at the last 2 weekends #3

lol
Seriously though, 1 tourney PR = update every tourney? Or should you wait until mid summer and a few events have past cause right now it's like Tony>David>Eric>All and that's not much for PR even if you add John, Tiep or someone else that happens to do well that actually shows up this weekend.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
tony david(cloudz) eric tiep ryan francis(Liverymen) Camerican john gerald hershy adam? XD thats my top 11? o_0 no order just stating who i remember being good XD

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
If they use Tiep's algorithm, if finished, I'm assuming it could easily be done to change with every tournament. I'm not sure what he's written out though.

I'd like a new topic. Start new without the BS that ruined this one.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
good tournament today was fun =)

My PR list....

1. Myself [did well today=) and has done well recently...]
2. John [ still too good ]
3. Manuel [too good:O]
4. Ryan [still gots it;) ]
5. Tiep [ good stuff ]
6. Adam [ good stuff with Falcon ]
7. Roby [ BIG IMPROVMENT WOW ]
8. Tony [ too much Barwl =P ]
9. Matt [ you got better ]
10. Keith [ you also got better ]

Haven't seen Evan play in quite sometime...

uhh yeah what do you guys think about my list and feel free to make your own with your opinions as why..

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
good tournament today was fun =)

My PR list....

1. Myself [did well today=) and has done well recently...]
2. John [ still too good ]
3. Manuel [too good:O]
4. Ryan [still gots it;) ]
5. Tiep [ good stuff ]
6. Adam [ good stuff with Falcon ]
7. Roby [ BIG IMPROVMENT WOW ]
8. Tony [ too much Barwl =P ]
9. Matt [ you got better ]
10. Keith [ you also got better ]

Haven't seen Evan play in quite sometime...

uhh yeah what do you guys think about my list and feel free to make your own with your opinions as why..
Vs Adam
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJThBitsPw
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2dcDEmSaTZI

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=i5VCaLutFFg
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbem0lem3u0

Vs Me
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GO0aLYZ3A
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2QbeV_Pqs

That's Evan's most recent matches. There's also some freindlies that aren't up yet, but they were mostly 3-4 for alls anyways.

BTW, I'd say Matt is better than Evan, but Keith isn't. Keith has definitely gotten better but I still wouldn't put him above Evan, perhaps not even myself, and I don't think very highly of myself.

Also, no Genesis?

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Keith has not gotten better.... WEVE JUST GOTTEN WORSE! XD jk jk. Evan looks as anoying as I remember XD

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I will give my list if anyone wants to hear it?

By the way, who's this David fella for brawl? People seem to hold him in high regard.

edit://:pikachu:
I'd very much like to see it.

Also Manuel, this David fellow is a 10-12yr old kid who narrowly lost to dieslow in Brawl singles finals. He hails from Port Moody I believe, and just had happened to be at SFU by coincedence of some big organized event going on at the SFU campus on that same day o.O

Eric, I agree for the most part, with your list. Mine may have minor differences =)

1st: Eric
2nd: John
3rd: Ryan
4th: Manuel
5th: Tiep
6th: Adam
7th: Tony
8th: Roby
9th: Matt
10th: Keith/Evan (Unsure between the two) perhaps further discussion is needed?

Do we keep Robbie on the list or not? HE should stil eb at like 8th-ish so we should decide whether or not to keep him on I think. He said he didn't care anymore so should we just take him off?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Well this IS the final PR isnt it? I thought thats what we discussed or talked about before.
Theres no point taking him off if it is. He deserves to be on it at the very least if its the last one. If we plan on updating it more expect me to fall down to 7th. I have decided to stop playing melee and only play fun characters that I like. Im moving on to brawl. That last tourney was VERY entertaining because we were all almost like "noobs" and just the experience is fun.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well this IS the final PR isnt it? I thought thats what we discussed or talked about before.
Theres no point taking him off if it is. He deserves to be on it at the very least if its the last one. If we plan on updating it more expect me to fall down to 7th. I have decided to stop playing melee and only play fun characters that I like. Im moving on to brawl. That last tourney was VERY entertaining because we were all almost like "noobs" and just the experience is fun.
Speak for yourself, I *****.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Where is Port Moody anyways?

And good to hear you're going all Brawl John. It was fun playinhg you for the short time you were there on the 31st (if that was you) I remember being Ness and having a little mini Brawl on the side vs your Sheik when we did doubles. It was the first time I EVER played a Sheik in Brawl cause nobody plays Sheik up here. Was pretty cool.

You'll never lose much of the melee touch anyway. Once you got it, you always got it. lol

Did Tony win the Brawl tourney last weekend or was it just melee+64 on the 7th only?

AIDS

Smash Lord
Erics PR looks very accurate i think, should Adam go above Tiep though? Adam did better on me then Tiep, but Adam played falcon on my samus, and tiep played fox(a match i am very experienced in) so I am not sure.

As for me vs Evan, I will let you guys decide, my choice would probably be a little biast.

As for Eric, you ***** recently man! you are #1 for sure! you earned it =)

Rusty: The last time I played Evan, I won most of our matches, but they where all close, but they where all friendlys at the last SFU smash fest. I can not say if I am better, but I feel it is not somthing with a solid yes or no answer.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Eric #1 for sure, hes falco is just on a whole other level now..

I should be above Tony though. Not because of the tourney match I won but his marth destroys my fox style and fox in general, also Adam I think your oppinion is baised on just "Whos better Roby vs Tony?", and I can do better against most people than him including you ;]

Matt got a ton better to I can see him climb his way up the ladder in the next few tournaments.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Where is Port Moody anyways?

And good to hear you're going all Brawl John. It was fun playinhg you for the short time you were there on the 31st (if that was you) I remember being Ness and having a little mini Brawl on the side vs your Sheik when we did doubles. It was the first time I EVER played a Sheik in Brawl cause nobody plays Sheik up here. Was pretty cool.

You'll never lose much of the melee touch anyway. Once you got it, you always got it. lol

Did Tony win the Brawl tourney last weekend or was it just melee+64 on the 7th only?
That is SO far from the truth. wow. It's more like "Don't play for a few weeks (or even worse, play brawl for a few weeks) and your melee skill goes right out the ****ing window XD"

Eric #1 for sure, hes falco is just on a whole other level now..

I should be above Tony though. Not because of the tourney match I won but his marth destroys my fox style and fox in general, also Adam I think your oppinion is baised on just "Whos better Roby vs Tony?", and I can do better against most people than him including you ;]

Matt got a ton better to I can see him climb his way up the ladder in the next few tournaments.
I don't know if everyone else would agree with you above tony. I guess we'll have to discuss :/ I think most of us still have tony above you. Also Roby, ****** at one tournament doesn't get u a high rank right away. It's clear you've been deserving of at least a PR spot for a WHILE now. It's just really hard to determine exactly where you should be. Just give us time to discuss it and maybe it will end up that way, and maybe it won't.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yeah, except that I haven't owned Melee or Brawl for months, and I'm still okay at them.

My suggestion:

1) :pikachu:
1) Eric
2) John
3) Manuel
4) Ryab
5) Tiep/Adam
6) Tiep/Adam
7) Dieslow
8) RobyExtreme
9) RobbieGenesis
10) Matt/ Keith

Just based on performance... but then again I'm not sure how Tony did, because I didn't play him. I heard his match with Roby was pretty close though? So he's gotta be pretty good at least.

Patooty

Smash Ace
For everyone saying Eric #1 cause he *****, I'm pretty sure he's always been like this...

Anyways. Manuel, you need to play in a tournament and take 1st just so I can officially put you at first lol. I haven't played you in MONTHS.

1. Eric
2. Manuel?

****, I feel like getting good at Melee

AIDS

Smash Lord
Robbie has had a huge drop, and does not really play anymore, should we we even count him for PR?

1) Eric(Blunted_object10)
2) John(Hitsugaya)
3) Manuel(firexemblemxpride)
4) Ryan(crackhead)(or anyone elses account....)
5) Adam(xXx-NoobKing-xXx)
6) Tiep(Patooty)
7) Tony(Dieslow)
8) Roby(spacefalcon)
9) Matt
10) Evan(Meta)/Keith(AIDS)?

this is my feel for Pr, some people like Tony, ryan, and john i did not play, but from my knowledge this is what i see as the new PR.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
That is SO far from the truth. wow. It's more like "Don't play for a few weeks (or even worse, play brawl for a few weeks) and your melee skill goes right out the ****ing window XD"

This is 100% correct! XD some people are good at balancing both, im sure as hell not it takes like well over 10 hours to get anywhere near the tech skill required to play that game at all XD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I suppose, I've just never really been one for massive tech skill which probably helps me too haha. I'm all about the mindgames, with a side of skillz ;]

How do I ever win in melee? >> "Wft!? You always roll the right way! It doesn't even make sense! I've never missed so much in my life!" << (quoted by the majority of people I've ever played continuously lol). That's all I really have to say about that because that's all I can do better than most people. hahahah I suck pretty bad other than that though :p

AIDS

Smash Lord

This is 100% correct! XD some people are good at balancing both, im sure as hell not it takes like well over 10 hours to get anywhere near the tech skill required to play that game at all XD
Falce, no johns. Adam has broken thumb johns, thats why his skill is going down right now, his thumb is like coming back from being gimped. Your melee skill does not go away, unless you make other dumb instincts through some game where you need to practise your, slips, trips, and falls.

unityole

Smash Lord
2) John(Hitsugaya)
6) Tiep(Patooty)
7) Tony(Dieslow)
8) Roby(spacefalcon)
9) Matt

2) John(Hitsugaya)
6) Tiep(Patooty)
7) Tony(Dieslow)
8) Roby(spacefalcon)
9) Matt
11)
30) Ronald(Unityole)

of course my falcon was ****, i even took a stock off tiep's mu2, something to brag about mang

i would take evan's name off the list since he didn't attend to the tournament. it was decided that only those who participated in the tourney will be updated on PR or so i thought. also I thought Rusty was always good :o, maybe better than matt, but then he didn't come for the tourney either :/

Metà

Smash Master
Rusty: The last time I played Evan, I won most of our matches, but they where all close, but they where all friendlys at the last SFU smash fest. I can not say if I am better, but I feel it is not somthing with a solid yes or no answer.
I don't know what smashfest you were at, but you did NOT win most of our matches. You probably won about 3 out of 10, but I hardly even pulled out my Jigglypuff at all against you. If you really think you're as good as me, MM me for $10, next time we play.

10th: Keith/Evan (Unsure between the two) perhaps further discussion is needed?
While Keith is a decent Player, I really don't think he's quite at my level.

EDIT: @ Manuel: I'm a little dissapointed you don't have me on your list anywhere. Didn't I give you a run for your money last we played? Or do those matches not count?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
2) John(Hitsugaya)
6) Tiep(Patooty)
7) Tony(Dieslow)
8) Roby(spacefalcon)
9) Matt
11)
30) Ronald(Unityole)

of course my falcon was ****, i even took a stock off tiep's mu2, something to brag about mang

i would take evan's name off the list since he didn't attend to the tournament. it was decided that only those who participated in the tourney will be updated on PR or so i thought. also I thought Rusty was always good :o, maybe better than matt, but then he didn't come for the tourney either :/
Even if I had gone to the tourney, I firmly believe I fall somewhere around the empty 11 or invisible 12. One slot less if you include Robbie.

EDIT- My brilliant idea for the day: Include Robbie in the PR then it won't matter whether or not Evan is better than Keith. What can I say, I'm a natural born problem solver.

AIDS

Smash Lord
I don't know what smashfest you were at, but you did NOT win most of our matches. You probably won about 3 out of 10, but I hardly even pulled out my Jigglypuff at all against you. If you really think you're as good as me, MM me for $10, next time we play.

While Keith is a decent Player, I really don't think he's quite at my level.

EDIT: @ Manuel: I'm a little dissapointed you don't have me on your list anywhere. Didn't I give you a run for your money last we played? Or do those matches not count?
it was mostly on my side, pretty close though, like 6:4, and i was fox most of my matches aswell, and as i mentioned above, just firendlys.

Patooty

Smash Ace
And that's how real life actually works. You more strongly remember your victories, so it's understandable that you both left thinking you had the winning record.

If it really mattered you would've kept track on paper or something, but as Keith said, they were friendlies and it didn't matter.

AIDS

Smash Lord
i agree with tiep, sorry for reacting Evan, but as i said on my first post toward the issue, i will leave it for others to debate.

unityole

Smash Lord
i agree with tiep, sorry for reacting Evan, but as i said on my first post toward the issue, i will leave it for others to debate.
umm funny how you said on ur first post that you won most of your matches, then change to mostly on your side, then once again to 6:4 and calls it pretty close.

if you win 6 out of 10, that is NOT mostly on ur side.. i wouldn't call 60 percent of anything as mostly. if you win 7/10, thats only most, not mostly. if you win 8/10, thats mostly. 9/10 = almost all.

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, it was only friendlies. So why didn't you money match me? I had a lot of money on me.

Also, when have you ever defeated anyone notable in a tournament match? I don't mean to say you're a bad player, but I think tournament records should actually mean something.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was only friendlies. So why didn't you money match me? I had a lot of money on me.

Also, when have you ever defeated anyone notable in a tournament match? I don't mean to say you're a bad player, but I think tournament records should actually mean something.
I did not have money on me, and Roby owes me $60 anyway, as well you can ask Eric, Tiep, anyone I did well on them, I almost beat Eric in our second match of our set, it was a fairly close match. Also you are speaking with out knowledge, we have played each other in tournament once, and I have reason to believe you do not watch my playing all that close, and I'm trying to stay out of debating if not i should be put on PR, but since you keep making bias statements I have to defend myself on that. Evan you are good, I am not saying I am better, I am not saying you are better. Though I am sure that after us hardly ever playing I have reason to suggest others have better knowledge of where I am at, so please take caution in your statements.

Top Bottom