• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

unityole

Smash Lord
maybe at the next tourney i'll put KEITH VersuS EVAN 1st round, 1st game and FIRST TV in the 1st BRACKET? hows that sound?

that way one of you guys will be in the loser's bracket, one will be in the winners, in the end, you two will almost have no chance to play vs each other again since someone good that happens to be in the losers will knock you both out.

theN, whomever wins the 1st round, 1st game @ FIRST TV in the 1st BRACKET can brag about it.. KK?

Metà

Smash Master
Adam, if you really put me above Keith on your PR, I will have to seriously question your judgement...... Has he ever done something impressive in a tournament before that I missed out on? Because you know I've at least proven myself on a couple occasions in the recent past. >_>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hm, people suddenly think I'm good at the game? It must have been all the Brawl Pikachu I semi-played for like 2 weeks.
I don't really agree with u being 3rd but it seems to be the majority ;)

Personally I just haven't played/seen you play 1v1's in a while, and I'm pretty sure I was beating you MOST of the time in our teams matches ;)

Evan: you just ***** yourself. For me, I can **** samus pretty hard, Keith also did fairly decent at the last tournament. Considering eric pretty much 3-4 stocked everyone he played, getting one close tournament match with Eric I'd say is a feat in itself.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Thanks Adam for the support, GG'z.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175573 -- June 21st
then theres the 2 days one in July most likely to be 12th/13th

both keith and evan should enter and see who does better REGARDLESS of anything. who ever advances further in the bracket wins..? K?
i would not worry, what makes you better is not who you can beat, like maybe i can beat Evan, but evan can beat more people then i can, he would be reconised as better, I would just leave tournaments as random, if we really want to face each other just MM, but i would not tamper with brackets to purposly make a tough first bracket.

unityole

Smash Lord
Thanks Adam for the support, GG'z.

i would not worry, what makes you better is not who you can beat, like maybe i can beat Evan, but evan can beat more people then i can, he would be reconised as better, I would just leave tournaments as random, if we really want to face each other just MM, but i would not tamper with brackets to purposly make a tough first bracket.
theres no need to purposely change the bracket, it will someHOW magically, put KEITH vs EVAN, i think :O

if you can beat Evan, but Evan can beat more people than you can, that itself DOES mean Evan is better than you. if you can only beat Evan and not do well versus anybody else, that would mean you only have a good mind game versus Evan.

maybe it's kinda like, best falcon doesnt always do good in falcon dittos.

AIDS

Smash Lord
theres no need to purposely change the bracket, it will someHOW magically, put KEITH vs EVAN, i think :O

if you can beat Evan, but Evan can beat more people than you can, that itself DOES mean Evan is better than you. if you can only beat Evan and not do well versus anybody else, that would mean you only have a good mind game versus Evan.

yes you got the right idea, good mindgames, tech skill, etc. Everything goes into play, but more people you beat, or do well versing in the end means you are better. but with your falcon example, you are right, that works well as an example.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't really agree with u being 3rd but it seems to be the majority ;)

Personally I just haven't played/seen you play 1v1's in a while, and I'm pretty sure I was beating you MOST of the time in our teams matches ;)

Evan: you just ***** yourself. For me, I can **** samus pretty hard, Keith also did fairly decent at the last tournament. Considering eric pretty much 3-4 stocked everyone he played, getting one close tournament match with Eric I'd say is a feat in itself.
=P I'm not so sure you remember correctly, Adam.

Metà

Smash Master
Okay, it seems people are still doubting me. Here is my record in the past half a year or so, in terms of BEATING people, in TOURNAMENT matches. Being close to beating someone in a single round shouldn't hold much weight, otherwise you could take into account my money match with Eggz where it went to the last stock, lol.

- Teaming with Manuel, beat Tiep/Robbie and Adam/Eric in pools (twice)
- Took 3 rounds off Adam at the smashfest 'tourney'
- Took 6 stock off Ryan and Tony in crew battles
- Beat Manuel in a single round money match (LOL)
- Beat Tiep in Falcon-only

I know some of these are not notable accomplished, but what have you done, Keith?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

It's a matchup you need EXP in. The combos are so different from other matchups.

=P I'm not so sure you remember correctly, Adam.
I remember winning teams and averaging about 6 kills per round =) Also, I remember taking like 8 stock in a crew battle with my 4 stock against tiep, ryan, and john, all who were using Falcons greatest counter, which is fox. Of course that wasn't for money or anything and as John pointed out before, we were all basically "noobs" at this tournament. So really it shouldn't count for anything at all, ever. >.>

Having said all that, I saw like 1 or 2 matches of you vs eric that were very close in friendlies. Also, u ***** pretty good in teams as well =). In the end you guys got "POWEROWNED!!!" though =) -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk&NR=1

COME ON SATURDAY MANUEL PLZPLZPLZ <3

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
It's a matchup you need EXP in. The combos are so different from other matchups.

I remember winning teams and averaging about 6 kills per round =) Also, I remember taking like 8 stock in a crew battle with my 4 stock against tiep, ryan, and john, all who were using Falcons greatest counter, which is fox. Of course that wasn't for money or anything and as John pointed out before, we were all basically "noobs" at this tournament. So really it shouldn't count for anything at all, ever. >.>
Your kidding right? If you took 8 stocks... You would have had to 1 stock from Tiep/Ryan and then 4 stock Tiep/Ryan because you took 3 stocks off me and we went stock for stock.

And then in the 2nd set. I went marth vs your falcon first round and I came out winning.

Also if you had read my sentence about being noobs correctly it says that I enjoy playing brawl more and not melee because the tourney play is like were all noobs and everyone is still learning. Where as melee its always between me and Eric. Its been us 2 for the last couple SFU's now even when I use sandbag chars.

Metà

Smash Master
I'm still waiting for a response to my last post. -_-

I'll accept it if I don't make it on, but I would at least like to see what basis you're making these decisions on. Do tournament records count, or are you going by opinion? Which has more weight?

AIDS

Smash Lord
so guys topic closed? lol (JK Evan)

I have not wrote down every one of my accomplishments, and if you payed attention to my very first post aproaching the issue you would understand. let me point it out to you again.
As for me vs Evan, I will let you guys decide, my choice would probably be a little bias.
This is why you have not seen any post by me saying Me > Evan, or vice versa. I mentioned our smash together at SFU, but as i said they where friendlies, and my point was we have hardly played.

I hope you will pay attention to this post.

Top Bottom