• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I did this out of boredom. Obviously not the final power rankings, but how it COULD look =)

Edit; jebus I'm blind. How do I not notice the bottom colour is messed up ._. I wasn't sure on mains btw.

Metà

Smash Master
Wtf Rushan, I'm from Coquitlam, not Burnaby. >_<

Also, could there be some honourable mentions? IMO some candidates are Bwmat, Andrew (supsup), Nathan, and Keith (assuming he's improved). Maybe some others, those are just off the top of my head.

EDIT: Here are the mains for each player, iirc:
John -- Peach
Eric -- Falco
Tiep -- Various
Manuel -- Fox/Marth
Ryan -- Fox
Adam -- Falcon/Ganon
Robbie -- Fox
Roby -- Fox
Me -- Jigglypuff/Various

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Sorry. Coquitlam sucks so I thought maybe you'd prefer to pretend you were in Burnaby.

Yeah I forgot. Brain fart sorry :( It's not the real thing anyway.

Keith hasn't posted in a while but if you check out the Melee Samus board you'll see he's spamming there.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Also, could there be some honourable mentions? IMO some candidates are Bwmat, Andrew (supsup), Nathan, and Keith (assuming he's improved).
I need no honourable mention. I suck these days, anyways. Just look at my 2 matches against Matt in the Falcon Onry.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mZPZ-0788t0
Can we say 75% suicide rate?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I agree completely with John's list...

edit:/ let's ask Eggz what he thinks? And Natedogg? And that quietfox fellow.

Nice picture, Rushan. But I mean, you can totally find a cooler picture of fox =]

Evan, you missed Tony. He is a Fox/Marth main.

Eggz

Smash Hero
top 7:
1: john
2: tiep
3: eric
4: dieslow
5: ryab
6: manuel/adam
7: manuel/adam
8: roby

based off of how well people do vs my fox in tournament.
eric does better vs non-spacies than tiep does, but spacies are much more common.

i beat hugs, and play aftermath a lot then tiep takes me to last game, last stock, scary percents? wtf nukka.

roby improved a ton too, i could see him moving up in melee rankings.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I hope Tiep can work out that algorithm so there's no pointless drama and ****-waving.

And XD Ross at the Fox comment. I guess I did get all the mains.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I hope Tiep can work out that algorithm so there's no pointless drama and ****-waving.
Actually I do have something in mind now that fulfills all the criteria I was looking for in an algorithm. I just didn't think enough people cared for it.

Edit: If someone has full brackets from previous tournaments, I can pump those results into the program to show you what the generated PR would look like. (with points beside names and everything!)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well I'm glad to hear the melee scene is still going strong. Hopefully it keeps up.

And Eric! I didn't know you were freakin 2nd/3rd omg! lol
*stands proud even though I know melee would be "different" [to say the least lol] story than brawl*

And I'm glad I'm getting to know people I'm trying to get as good as on a first name basis.
Btw everyone that doesn't know, I'm James, representing Kelowna along with Tim. But Tim is in aussie playing melee right now and in a tourney he made huge upsets before losing to emily and Cao so he's deffinitaly gonna **** me when he gets back. :laugh: In melee anyway, my melee disk broke and I haven't played since December... I guess Brawl will do from here on until Tim gets back. :\

Edit: Oh, it's confirmed that I'll be in Vancouver (Burnaby) during the May 30th long weekend. Unfortunately I've heard that the seminar thing I'm going to is a 3 day event and goes all day every day. I might be free at nights but this tourney someone (can't remember who) was lining up for that weekend at SFU might be out of the question for me :( Friendlies with anyone after would be fun though.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
i bet dieslow isnt not in first. and im not gonna be on there cause i missed a tourny :_(

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Should the Meele PR and Brawl PR be seperated? Unless John is willing to keep track of whos doing what on both games.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya'll know me, still the same old G, but I been low key.
Hated on by most these *****s with no cheese, no deals, and no Gs.
No wheels, and no keys, no boats, no snow-mo-beels and no skis.
Mad at me cuz I could finally afford to provide my family with groceries.
Got a crib with a studio and it’s all full of tracks, to add to the wall full of blacks.
Hangin up in the office and back at my house like TRO-PHIES!
Did ya’ll think I’ma let my dope freeze? HO PLEASE! You better bown down on both knees!
Who you think taught you to smoke trees? Who you think brought you the OD’s, E z E’s, ICQ’s and DOC’s,
the snoop D O double G’s, and the group that said MOTHA **** tha police.
Gave you a tape full of dope beats to bump when you strollin through in your hood. And when your
album sales wasn’t doing too good, who’s the doctor they told you to go see?
Ya’ll better listen up closely, all you *****s that said that I’d turn pop, on the firm flop. Ya’ll are the
reason that Dre ain’t been getting no sleep, so **** YA’LL! All Ya’ll. If Ya’ll don’t like me, blow me.
Ya’ll are gunna keep ****en around with me and turn me back to the old me.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
i dont think ive even played you online.. thought judging someone online is ******** i do admit XD online BLOWS BIG time.

Top Bottom