• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
He claims I must be really tired, otherwise I wouldn't have called him a noob.

So guys, can we like play the game on Sunday?
Remember that time at WA when you guys did pools against each other and it was cool? Can we do that?

Metà

Smash Master
So, what's the criteria of 'some form'? What if I say jumping and airdodging immediately, then hitting the ground and rolling is 'some form' of wavedashing?Do i get that $50?

Patooty

Smash Ace
I'm willing to give whoever discovers some form of wavedashing in Brawl $50 Canadian Dollars.
So what you're saying is that by saying: "... willing to give whoever..." you really mean "...not willing to give whoever...".

aka anything you say can mean anything so don't really listen to anything that comes from your posts? Check.

Rampage

vx
Yeah, I'll bring my vcr so we can record some matches. umm...I think I'll bring my sensor bar too just in case nathan forgets...seriously how do you lose that, Evan? LOL

btw I wouldn't count on anyone coming to coquitlam :p

Metà

Smash Master
We could make a Smash 64 PR too. I think Jack and I can agree on this list here:
1. Jack
2. Meta
3. Wayne
4. Manli
5. Bwmat
And I'm not sure what the other rankings would be. Most of you probably don't know Wayne, but he's practiced with Jack for years, and is a very good player. Unfortunately he couldn't finish SFU #4 due to inebriation, but I'm pretty sure he would have gotten 2nd or 3rd. Btw he plays Pikachu.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yeah Scott is way better than me and is easily a contender for top 2. Well those are my thoughts, anyway.

edit:// we should have a final Melee PR. You know, to last forever.

Metà

Smash Master
I agree, final Melee PR would be awesome, but I hope we continue to hold Melee tourneys.

I can't believe I forgot about Scott though, he was really good at 64. But, I haven't seen him play in a while, and isn't he just playing Brawl now anyways? So, it's hard for me to really judge where he would be. Plus, it's not like we have much of an established 64 tourney scene here anyway, since Jack and I are the only people really taking it seriously.

Patooty

Smash Ace
k so for the BR i told myself that in the beginning I would follow tourney results (minus tony who i don't have a doubt is first - anyways he got first so it doesn't matter)

So.. as of right now I would put

Tony
John
Ryan
Tiep
Adam
Robbie

Top Bottom