• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
**** Hillary it was one friendly you beat me with Zelda, But I really doubt it would have happened again if we re-matched.

I dunno, Keith seems to be getting better but at such a slow rate. And he still makes dozens of stupid mistakes and relys on a set of general strategy through out the whole match. Like CC spam, and if that fails, then n-air spam, and if that fails, then missile spam..etc no offense keith but you got a lot more to work on before you get on the PR, I know our fox vs samus is usually 1 stock apart, but that doesn't mean anything you know my fox better then anyone in B.C.

Evan should probably be on it, if he can get over his problems and play his best each time I think his as good as me or Robbie.

As for me, weather or not I'm on it I know where I stand and exactly how good I am at this game compared to the rest, my potential in smash passes many people in this community (I don't give a **** how cocky that is)
Okay, ive been trying really hard not too care at all lately, been this post just needs to be commented on.

Roby, you need to check your attitude, you are improving, and youre getting really good, but the thing thats growing way quicker then your skill is your mouth. Talking about how good you are, or how good you think you are is not going to make you that good, so why would you even say it, its better to just be quiet and let your playing do the talking. Maybe if youre playing is not good enough that you need to do all this talking too get noticed, you are not as good as you think.

Keith is not as good as you, straight up, but you look down on him far too much compared to the tourney before last at your house he took you out of pools. And even if you do **** him always and ever, talking down on someone is dumb.

You are a good smasher, and a good guy, but you need to be less cocky.

Doesn' matter if you can 4 stock mew2king day in and day out. It's no excuse to be cocky, talk down too people, or at any time make them feel bad about themselves intentionally.

This said even though im not on the panel my vote would be for Roby 9th on the PR and Evan for 10th.

AIDS

Smash Lord
**** Hillary it was one friendly you beat me with Zelda, But I really doubt it would have happened again if we re-matched.

I dunno, Keith seems to be getting better but at such a slow rate. And he still makes dozens of stupid mistakes and relys on a set of general strategy through out the whole match. Like CC spam, and if that fails, then n-air spam, and if that fails, then missile spam..etc no offense keith but you got a lot more to work on before you get on the PR, I know our fox vs samus is usually 1 stock apart, but that doesn't mean anything you know my fox better then anyone in B.C.

Evan should probably be on it, if he can get over his problems and play his best each time I think his as good as me or Robbie.

As for me, weather or not I'm on it I know where I stand and exactly how good I am at this game compared to the rest, my potential in smash passes many people in this community (I don't give a **** how cocky that is)
hillary did good, he also did vcery well on manuel roby, he is not saying he beat you over all, he is saying he felt he did good, he knows he is not amazing, but for zelda, and how he got ***** last time, i am also very impressed.

and i am getting better, and if i know your fox better, you do not know my samus better? you are saying it works one way? i do better on fox's in general, and i think i do more then CC downsmash, and Nair...if i did you should be able to beat me since i am so predictable, also you should be able to play a good samus, and does not matter how i fight, aslong as it works, same idea to a shine kill, and we had good fox dittos aswell, dows my fox spam CC downsmash? or do these "dumb things", i think not.

also im not saying evan sucks, all i was saying is besides feb 16th, we had nothing to to judge him on, that right now is not thhe big issue since he did well at that tournament.

also i agree with robbies post toword roby.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya'll don't know **** about Ganon and his gameplay. ;)

If I cared to continue to develop Ganons potential (moreso my consistency of play then anything else) I'd be more **** than.. well... any ganon, OH SNAP! I don't feel I'm getting any credit from my BC homies with this. But I guess I'm just noobking and I'm just a big ****en noob =)

*Mains Falcon now*

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
falcon for the frikin win !!!!!!!! im maining him too, im learning his oh so fun combos quite well too but so far im lacking experiance with him i might come to some tournies or smashfest sometime to getem better o_0 or host somthing if you guys would come to white rock ^^

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Would you like that to be a Money Match? Then after we can have a Ganon Ditto Money Match if you want.

O and Kyle I shall come for sure also if you guys host something...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
My post didn't show...

Summary: Roby's good, he hasn't received enough recognition in the past, he's not being cocky.

Either I got way better, or everyone's starting to suck. I demand recorded $10 MM with anyone above me. I smell victory.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
My post didn't show...

Summary: Roby's good, he hasn't received enough recognition in the past, he's not being cocky.

Either I got way better, or everyone's starting to suck. I demand recorded $10 MM with anyone above me. I smell victory.
Course you don't think roby's cocky, you're super cocky.

It's like two german people aren't going to think they have accents at all when they're with each other and their people, but canadian people are gonna hear an accent.

AIDS

Smash Lord
I agree, roby is being very cocky, especally how he is judging me in that post. >.>

kinda ironic how he just was super cocky in the same post...like wow manuel, you would be a bad lawyer!

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
bah il show you cocky IL TAKE YOU ALL ON WITH ONE STOCK !!!! : DmUAAHAHAHHAHAHA AND i might host somthing before brawl if those people are going to come but only if you guys help with the tourny lol i dont know much except i can use my upstairs in a bit well my dad is gone

Edit : How is the first for most of you guys? and what would you guys want just a smashfest? with some tiny tournies for fun or like a real tourny o_0?

Patooty

Smash Ace
bah il show you cocky IL TAKE YOU ALL ON WITH ONE STOCK !!!! : DmUAAHAHAHHAHAHA AND i might host somthing before brawl if those people are going to come but only if you guys help with the tourny lol i dont know much except i can use my upstairs in a bit well my dad is gone

Edit : How is the first for most of you guys? and what would you guys want just a smashfest? with some tiny tournies for fun or like a real tourny o_0?
The 1st works. Host it, people will come, it will work out :p

Top Bottom