• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

AIDS

Smash Lord
when will the PR take it's next update, it has been a while and we have had atleast 2 tournaments to make judgement, or will there be a change at all?

AIDS

Smash Lord
good luck to all who are going to the dan2, the PR will be updated after this? and also the dan 2 will mostly effect the higher levels right?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yes Keith. But also, there are people such as Mark who aren't even on the PR who may make the list depending on how well they do at this tournament. Considering how well mark did at SFU3 he's already almost top 10 in my opinion.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I say everything stays the same except Robbie is above David for sure... as for above Adam and Dieslow cause of one tourney... well.. lets see what other people think.. I dont think so cause this was only one tourney he has placed above Adam and Dieslow...

AIDS

Smash Lord
I say everything stays the same except Robbie is above David for sure... as for above Adam and Dieslow cause of one tourney... well.. lets see what other people think.. I dont think so cause this was only one tourney he has placed above Adam and Dieslow...
what pperformance made Gary go on the PR, and i thought i heard David was coming off?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I never played Gary personally so i have no idea.. umm David will go off the PR slowly as he "doesen't" play video games anymore... so as more tournaments he misses and the PR changes the further he goes down?

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
This isnt the first tourney ive placed above adam or dieslow, but i still dont believe im better then adam or dieslow, one tourney isnt gonna prove that, as for david, he wants to be removed from the PR, hes completely done with smash now, and he doesnt want to be on the PR yet, he says other people deserve the chance.

AIDS

Smash Lord
I never played Gary personally so i have no idea.. umm David will go off the PR slowly as he "doesen't" play video games anymore... so as more tournaments he misses and the PR changes the further he goes down?
so the fact he does not play, he is still staying on the PR? that does not make much sence though, it is like you i can beat you, but i do not play the game. When was the last tournament he went to? he only did Doubles at SFU but besides that i have not seen or heard of him in the last little while.

This isnt the first tourney ive placed above adam or dieslow, but i still dont believe im better then adam or dieslow, one tourney isnt gonna prove that, as for david, he wants to be removed from the PR, hes completely done with smash now, and he doesnt want to be on the PR yet, he says other people deserve the chance.
yes i can se that, but in this case youplaced above them and you had an extremly hard bracket, so i think that performance might change your position slightly perhaps, you did very well for yourself robbie, good job.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
so the fact he does not play, he is still staying on the PR? that does not make much sence though, it is like you i can beat you, but i do not play the game. When was the last tournament he went to? he only did Doubles at SFU but besides that i have not seen or heard of him in the last little while.

yes i can se that, but in this case youplaced above them and you had an extremly hard bracket, so i think that performance might change your position slightly perhaps, you did very well for yourself robbie, good job.
Dave was at the dan, he didnt do very well, but we came 5th in doubles, he made it out of pools then won one set in singles before losing twice. The dan was his last tourney, hes now done with smash.

thanks, and im proud of myself for how i did, but im just pointing out right now one recent tourney like that isnt enough to change my position, maybe if i keep performing like this then the panel will have something to think about.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I think thats probably the list everyone has in mind, only questionable i would say at this point would be

Roby above Gary, but this is something i think future will deicde, and not on this update
Dieslow above Manuel, again something we cant know until time will tell
Tiep and Ryan, i dunno, i can't even begin here, its too close right now

dieslow

Smash Ace
IMO the PR is very close in skill 1-6.

+

I don't think anybody cares about PR anymore. We all know where we stand.

+

Gary is on the PR cause he's asian and your not

+

Roby > Gary.

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

AIDS

Smash Lord
1st: John
2nd: Eric
3rd: Ryan
4th: Tiep
5th: Manuel
6th: Dieslow
7th: Adam
8th: Robbie
9th Roby
10th i dunno?

i think this is very accurate but i do not know who to put 10th.

dieslow

Smash Ace
6th: Dieslow
9th Roby
10th i dunno?

everyone has a name but me LOL

nobody thinks u should be 10th, AIDS

thread closed.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
well currently the PR is...

1. John
2. Eric
3. Tiep
4. Ryan
5. Manuel
6. Adam
7. Tony
8. David
9. Robbie
10. Gary

However I think some changes need to be made because...

- David doesen't play anymore

- Tony has been placing higher then adam in most tournies?

So heres what I think the PR list should be..

1. John
2. Eric
3. Tiep
4. Ryan
5. Manuel
6. Tony
7. Adam
8. Robbie
9. Roby
10. Gary

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
It's not that tony places higher than me. He just ***** me 80-90% of the time. I have to actually play good to beat him. Which for me... happens like 10-20% of the time I play, if that. GG tony, GG.

John: Let's at least update it ONCE more. >.>

My list again:

6th: Tony
9th: Gary
10th: Roby

noteables:

-Dday (he quit but he prolly still ***** in his sleep)
-Evan (***** on occasion)
-Matt (also is good at SSBM)

Top Bottom