• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Smash Power Rankings! (11/3/07)

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon trainer is ok XD, but hes definatly not my main o_0 . Also i sucked at melee not gonna lie XD im a 1000X better at brawl more my type of game

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I wont be on anything cause I come from K-town. lol (and I suck)
I do what I can up here. Hopefully I'll come for a bit of a challenge sooner than later :)

ZE EDITZ: Yes, Brawl and melee should be seperate. They're different games dduuuuuuuudes

Metà

Smash Master
Pokemon trainer is ok XD, but hes definatly not my main o_0 . Also i sucked at melee not gonna lie XD im a 1000X better at brawl more my type of game
You can't be much better at Brawl than Melee. Maybe comparatively, but not overall. Everyone sucks at Brawl, didn't you listen to HugS? =D

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
like how crackhead just takes that sig XD lol, and im not saying meele is bad or anything i just like brawl... and hating on brawl cause you like meele more is dumb XD

Metà

Smash Master
like how crackhead just takes that sig XD lol, and im not saying meele is bad or anything i just like brawl... and hating on brawl cause you like meele more is dumb XD
How is that dumb? I'm enjoying Brawl a lot right now, but I hate it for what it did to competitive Melee. Is that really so dumb?

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Not exactly targeting you with that meta XD more so the people who flame brawl cause there to dumb to give it a chance : /. and im tired so il post more on this later when my brain is on.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Camerican you make NO sense, I didn't say I hated brawl I just see no reason to play it in tournaments and waht not.. The game is only good for if you're under a lot of drugs and alcohhol.

And I gave brawl a chance. Most meele players can play at the same level as peopel who play brawl every day, why? because the game has no skill diversity. The only way you can improve in brawl is having a textbook on it and studying it. I garuantee you if I learned hitboxes and prioritys from reading guides on SWF I can play the same level as someone whos played every day since it came out.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Not exactly targeting you with that meta XD more so the people who flame brawl cause there to dumb to give it a chance : /. and im tired so il post more on this later when my brain is on.
Kyle, I don't even play the game, and I'll still beat you WITH my broken thumb. What do you think about that? MM?

I'm just gunna show you how dumb and easy brawl is by beating you with a broken thumb and only having played the game on like 10-15 occasions. (about once a week or less)

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
lol, i would accept that, but ima wait till your thumb is better k XD i proly wont see you till then anyways o_0

unityole

Smash Lord
i'll MM anyone in Brawl, my C.falcon vs anything. ONLY IF I have 10 stocks and you have 3.
$5-$10? doesnt matter.

Dieslow IS **** @ SFU 5,6,7 and 8.
Brought to you by, ronaldmcdonald500

eat the food, and sTay healtHy!

Top Bottom