• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
ROADTRIP!!!!!

Wish Juan and I luck... More so me than Juan, i'll need it :p

on a side note: i need more disabling injuries that keep me from working. Let's hope this is a Flu-free trip.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I am dying for a tournament soon.

Mustafa, I didn't see your name in the results thread for Phase 2....

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Zigsta! We need to think of a good team name. I was thinking:

Two Good Brawl Players

What do you think? We should make it sound like a controversial indie film haha. Paramorning Zigtivity.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wednesday works for me. This time I PROMISE there won't be any tests or short films stopping me.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Chris, let me know what time you plan to go.

Edit: I feel like adding everyone on facebook. Search my awesomeness. Mustafa Moon.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mustafa, I added you on Facebook. I'll probably be leaving for Chad's around 6-6:30.

On a side note...dude we should ball it up sometime.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Mustafa, I added you on Facebook. I'll probably be leaving for Chad's around 6-6:30.

On a side note...dude we should ball it up sometime.
you've got +1 if you need it, down for any and all athletics... Except curling.

Hey Phantom. Me, DV8N(Alpha's bro.) and a few of our group wanna come play with you and Hylian in the meer future. Let me know if we can set something up.
****... No love for the rest of us :p

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Well we are playing at my place tomorrow (I'm Chad, yay for me!). We met saturday at Phase 2.

The address is:

1712 Kemah Dr.
Austin, tx 78748

It's about as far south Austin as you can possibly get without Sakurai'ing into Buda.

Looks like the meet time is 5ish. If anyone wants to head over earlier to beat the traffic feel free to hang at my place until i get back from my Dr's appointment, I'll leave the back door unlocked. The more the merrier.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
We SHOULD all get together and have like a sports day or something.

Chad fest is in South Austin, at Couch Guy's place.

Add Jordan's phone number, chaotic, and call him/text him. Like, if he's ever NOT working, he's down to play, lol.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Neither of you looks like you'd be particularly successful ballers :p
I'm the kind of guy who shows up wearing a head band, long socks, short shorts, shirtles, and use my hairy body and sweat to my advantage. Oh and I also wear those fat goggles. So yes, I would be successful.

But seriousness aside, I haven't played in ages, so my jump shot is gone. I still retain my awesome vertical, because I work out xP.

See what I did there?

And dang it Chris, 7? That's too eaaaarrrly for me. That's when I eat.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Is Jordan still in the process of moving?
He got into his new place already, they just don't have internet yet, that's why he is non-existent on the boards... I mean he died.

Add Jordan's phone number, chaotic, and call him/text him. Like, if he's ever NOT working, he's down to play, lol.
I know Jordan will be here tomorrow night around 10:30. He doesn't have to close so he will be out of work earlier than normal. Hope some of yall can stay late night to continue playing with us... if not... it will be more Marth dittos like the past two nights (that's right, i've been cheating on you Juan, return a lovers phone call sometime.)

BBallEdit>>

I can hit a jumper all day, but im big and I use it to my advantage when going to the hole.

And I totally pictured Mustafa in Rec Specs and knee highs before he said anything. sessy sessy.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
you guys wish you could ball.

anyway, im down for smash this week. My wednesday is suprisingly clearer than normal.

and if there is something going on next weekend i would be down, if i dont have any other obligations.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Because Charles is black and fit, he is automatically high tier in basketball. Wouldn't be surprised if he could jump over a hummer and dunk the ball.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Well we are playing at my place tomorrow (I'm Chad, yay for me!). We met saturday at Phase 2.

The address is:

1712 Kemah Dr.
Austin, tx 78748

It's about as far south Austin as you can possibly get without Sakurai'ing into Buda.

Looks like the meet time is 5ish. If anyone wants to head over earlier to beat the traffic feel free to hang at my place until i get back from my Dr's appointment, I'll leave the back door unlocked. The more the merrier.
Really? we met? oh well i guess we'll see. i doubt ill be able to make that, but idk.

We SHOULD all get together and have like a sports day or something.

Chad fest is in South Austin, at Couch Guy's place.

yeah i know, but i figure you go over there kinda often so i was wanting to set something up where you and hylian will be there

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mustafa, your hairy bod's got nothing on mine. They call me The Werewolf on the streets for a reason.

D3V14710N

Smash Rookie
Man i would love to come out on wednesday but idk if i can, i will see, but i f i CAN i would be bringing 2-3 more people if that's cool. If there is ever anything going on early in the day or weekends just let me know, the chances of me coming to stuff like that would be higher.

for those of you who don't know me my name is JD in tourneys i go by Deviation i went to phase 2 didnt place very well and also attend most HOBO's i am also Phoenixalphas brother =P if you want to put me under the contact info stuff on the first page my number is 512-539-9045 yall can call or text me. hope to see yall soon =)

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
I'm such a hypocrite, but i'm so free with my class and meetings being canceled. If all these people come, we'd need another set up. If no one can bring a wii, i'll bring mine.

Of course I'm just coming for the ***** cats.

Edit: lol, kinda expected that to be censored.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
yeah i know, but i figure you go over there kinda often so i was wanting to set something up where you and hylian will be there
Lol, I really don't go over there all too often, though Jordan tries to get me to go a lot.

Man i would love to come out on wednesday but idk if i can, i will see, but i f i CAN i would be bringing 2-3 more people if that's cool. If there is ever anything going on early in the day or weekends just let me know, the chances of me coming to stuff like that would be higher.

for those of you who don't know me my name is JD in tourneys i go by Deviation i went to phase 2 didnt place very well and also attend most HOBO's i am also Phoenixalphas brother =P if you want to put me under the contact info stuff on the first page my number is 512-539-9045 yall can call or text me. hope to see yall soon =)
I'll add your number, who knows when Jordan will get around to adding it to the front.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I won't be making this week. I have a major test on Thursday that I need to continue reviewing for.
Besides, I have a cold right now and I don't want to get anyone else sick. =P

Top Bottom