• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
For sure man, ill be in charge of keepin' it real.

Also, yall know I roll with deep pockets.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
i actually need to restock on cookies even though im not supposed to be eating processed foods... I am going grocery shopping tomorrow so well see how strong my willpower is.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
oh snap late notice!

well if yall want to head over here tomorrow (tuesday) thats cool, or wednesday, or im down for going wherever people want to meet.

anywho, text/call whatever/whenever... almost busted out into a Shakira song there...

anytime - anytime is fine.

And if no processed foods means Charles is gonna be stuffin those pockets with chicken breasts then im riding in the trunk to HOBO.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Oh yea, been meaning to ask, does anyone have any kind of recording equipment? I like to go through matches of myself and see what I'm doing wrong.

And also matches with epic lawlz.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Japan thought they had the US beat in Pokemon.

Then they learned about me.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
dude japan just makes new pokemon when they need a new edge on competition

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dang, I just got wrecked hard. Our Psych test got moved to the Monday after HOBO instead of the Friday morning before it =/. I'm gonna ask the teacher if I can take the test somehow on Friday.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You can still study for it as if it were for Friday. Your brain remembers information better if you've had at least 24 hours after learning the material. Just learn the stuff for Friday and then have a refresher on Sunday if they don't let you.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Smashfests at Hylian's new place on Sunday for all of those that want to join us. He says he'll be opening shop at 1PM, I probably won't get there til around 3:30 - 4:00. Hopefully my group doesn't randomly want to meet on Sunday evening to prepare our project presentations -_-

I'll repost his new address on Friday, probably.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sweet. I'm helping my friend on his film shoot that day, but he said he can work to fit my schedule if need be. I'll get up with him tomorrow and find out for sure when I can come.

EDIT: I can come at 1.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can give all you guys rides. I'll text everyone when I'm leaving.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This is thinking a wee bit ahead here, but is anyone planning on going to Phase 3? My weekend's open then.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I probably won't be making it to Phase 3 since it's the week immediately after HOBO, Not very big on consecutive tournaments.

Jordan's new address is: 3003 Flower Hill Dr., Round Rock, TX, 78664. Smashfest starts at 1PM on Sunday, please bring a couple setups if possible, since we may have 8 or more people there.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
so im pretty sure that im the flyest mofo that ive ever known.

I feel like im finally beginning to embrace my inner Meta Knight.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
so im pretty sure that im the flyest mofo that ive ever known.

I feel like im finally beginning to embrace my inner Meta Knight.
Good, can't wait for Juan to fart all over your neck on sunday.

I can pick anyone up that needs a ride on my way to Jordan's, just let me know if you're in need.

And i'll probably be leaving around 7-8 so i can get home and ready for the company halloween party. It's being thrown downtown at Malaiya, anyone who wants is welcome to join me.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Well not my business, we actually sold that a couple months ago. no more shaved ice!

but the club I work at is grouped with 6 other bars downtown that are all owned by the same guys. And seeing as they cant throw us one before halloween since thur-sat are the busy nights and everyone is working they are doing it for us sunday night.

Top Bottom