• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You have to check in here often for when we are gonna hold a fest. We don't do a very good job advertising it per say. We usually try to hold one once week. Usually it's a Wednesday at Chad's (CouchGuy), but this time around, we had one yesterday at Jordan's (Hylian) place.

HMV

Smash Rookie
Thanks, i need some training though, how about getting some online friendlies sometime today, just set the time.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yes, but i left my cards at home so i'm dueless atm. Sorry for the double post.
Aw bummer. I thought I had found someone to use my Morphtronic deck against. :(

I also don't do Wi-Fi since I don't have it on campus.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sucks :(, do you happen to know if the service provider in campus is apogee?
I have no idea. Even if I had Wi-Fi here, I'd probably only use it for Pokemon. Brawl is way too laggy for my tastes.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I actually remember watching the actual music video to this, and I only remember lulz and some guy spitting Sake or something.
Haha, I haven't seen the live action music video for this. The anime intro to this is really cool, though.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You definitely looked super out of it, lol.

I can't do Wednesday b/c my week sucks donkey ****, if the rest of you can, it'll suck b/c I'm not there :D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Good news guys, www.woot.com is selling a capture card device and after doing some research and seeing demonstrations, I'm gonna be buying this. We can now record our matches! Yay!

Along with that device, I have to buy 3 Y cables so the gameplay can still be on the TV and Computer at the same time. Total should come out to be roughly 35 bucks.

Here are some demonstrations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR9cN4oi-e0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gMwrf61M7g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILVcwJY5SI

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sahweeet. Now I can start compiling my clips for my combo video! :D

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have any info on that Egads tourny or the other tourny on Sunday at UT?

I'd like to win some money or prizes since i'm not going to Hobo.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Anyone have any info on that Egads tourny or the other tourny on Sunday at UT?

I'd like to win some money or prizes since i'm not going to Hobo.
Not sure what time EGADS is, but it's sometime Friday. Danny is planning on going.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
I found the egads tournament on their website. Its at 7:30. Hopefully it finishes early.

Still don't know about the tournament on Sunday.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I am excited to go to this event. I've played with some friends and I like to think we are pretty good. So I'm glad I get to finally go to an event and see where I'm really at as a player.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Austin needs a rap video or something showing off our skillz. Lots of bling, girls, gun shots, and muscle.

Charles, I'm sure you have experience in this department.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Austin needs a rap video or something showing off our skillz. Lots of bling, girls, gun shots, and muscle.

Charles, I'm sure you have experience in this department.
I actually would really like to compile a video wtih 1-2 minute segments for each player in Austin.

Currently looking at building a new computer so it will have to wait til then, let's start getting those replays saved though!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If you guys wanna make a combo video, I'd gladly edit it. Just gimme the clips and the music you want for your segment.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I get out of my lab Friday at 5 at the latest. I'll then scarf down some food real quick and pick up Mustafa at Dobie. Charles, if you could meet at Dobie, that'd speed things up for us. Then I'll head to Jordan's place and pick up Jordan and Juan. I should be there between 6 and 6:30, depending on smoothly everything goes. Then we'll drive to Esca's.

EDIT: Rap song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRUXfRE172I

Oh yes.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
If you guys wanna make a combo video, I'd gladly edit it. Just gimme the clips and the music you want for your segment.
I'd actually like to collaborate with you on this. I'm pretty good with editing (I use VV) but i'm sure you could show me a thing or eight.

So what is everyone up to today? I had a date in San Antonio tonight, so I took off work to take this very enchanting girl out, now she had a last minute group project meeting called. That's my cool way of saying she canceled on me.

Anyone want to play? I don't care if it's 2 people or 10 (but think doubles fun!), I'm just Bored. (Stealing your name now Mufasa!)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I get out of my lab Friday at 5 at the latest. I'll then scarf down some food real quick and pick up Mustafa at Dobie. Charles, if you could meet at Dobie, that'd speed things up for us. Then I'll head to Jordan's place and pick up Jordan and Juan. I should be there between 6 and 6:30, depending on smoothly everything goes. Then we'll drive to Esca's.

EDIT: Rap song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRUXfRE172I

Oh yes.
I usually have lunch at 2 cause of classes. So that probably means I'm gonna request a pit stop somewhere so I don't end up starving myself for the rest of the night.

Unless we leave a tad bit later. Like Chris picking me up at 7 or something.

Pit stop or eating before we leave, we'll get there at the same time.

Dang Chad...represent it well.

Top Bottom