• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Not sure if I will or not at this point. I'll know by tomorrow.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Pending having a late group meeting, I'll try showing up. May not be till after 7 or later though. Can't miss 2 smashfests in a row.

Need practice since i got wrecked by Danny's team friday. Partner hadn't played in about a year jons. Probably bring someone who may become a regular.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Bored is bored.

Also, i figured you didnt go to the tourney John. Now im disappointed.

EDIT: not really

2nd Edit: who went to that nat. sci. tourney?

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
I had a late Saturday night and the nsc tourny sunday was at 12. Too early.

I don't think anyone went to it. The prizes they had last time were chocolate bunnies so no loss there.

And I did go to the egads on friday. They voted to play doubles instead of singles. Teamed with a friend who doesn't play smash. Lost to Danny's team who then lost to Michael's team.

And I will be going to the cripple fest wednesday. No group meeting. Can take a few more people with me.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ugh, iono if I have a cold or if it's cause I pulled an all nighter and my body is just feeling out of it. Don't wanna infect you guys if it's the former. I'll post my status sometime later in the day.

On another note, I my recording device might not show up to my house by Saturday. If there is one thing woot.com sucks at, it's shipping. Here's to hoping.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Guys, I just found out I just got accepted to UTLA. o.0 Meaning this summer I'll be living in Los Angeles, where I'll take film classes in the morning and then intern at FLIPPING DISNEY in the afternoon!

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Guys, I just found out I just got accepted to UTLA. o.0 Meaning this summer I'll be living in Los Angeles, where I'll take film classes in the morning and then intern at FLIPPING DISNEY in the afternoon!
Those Disney people are so lucky... They're gonna get the most amazing and quickly delivered coffee of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That sounds amazing, Ziggy.

And bored, you might've caught something from me.
;_____________________;

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Grats Chris. I've heard some great stuff about Disney internships. Seriously thought Louisiana when I saw UTLA.

Sergio, probably won't leave till after 6. Thinking about waiting till even 7 to let traffic die down. I'll let you know tomorrow.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
1712 Kemah Dr.
Austin, TX 78748

I'll ask him what time and post here when he answers. Usually the deal is be there after 3.

EDIT: Chad says 5PM. Usually smash goes on til 12:30ish for most, sometimes longer if Hylian shows up.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll come around 6 or so and leave at 9. Hornets play at 9:30 tonight on ESPN. :p

I'll also be bringing my camera to get shots of everyone playing Smash. I'll get different angles for coverage for my documentary.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll swing by Dobie to pick you up as usual then, Mustafa. I could stay a little late...unless the Hornets are really destroying the Suns, in which case I will wanna watch that ASAP and scream like a madman.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Hey John will you be able to take me back to my place, since I'm imagining everyone is staying later than 11 and that's when the last bus runs.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I'll be there (I was at the tourney on saturday) with Panty Raider (AKA Joel) At around 5-7 depending on traffic... I may have to drive up to the Triangle to pick him up from San Marcos, then back down to South Austin so it may take forever lol. Anyway, we'll be there for sure. And I can bring a wii if necessary.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun today. The 2v2's were awesome, but I got stomped in 1v1's. I'll get there sooner or later. Oh and yes Bored does cheat. I hope that replay never gets seen by human eyes ever again. lol

Grayfox43

Smash Cadet
Hey Alpacaman and Pantyraider, were ya'll both at the tournament on Saturday? If so, who were ya'll? I was the wolf that won, the dude with the beard =P Wasn't able to make it to this smashfest though boo

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I played in the low-tier doubles and singles with Ike. Didn't get far in either of the pods though heh. Still have a ton of work to do if I want to get better.

Top Bottom