• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
Hahahahaha I'm not as much as I used to be, I didn't workout all summer and then broke my Hand my first week back in training, if I had to take a guess i'd say a lost about 15-20 lbs of muscle

EDIT-- oh and i actually meant to put mustafa the first time, didn't realize i put mufasa until you pointed it out lol i was freakin tired

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I just noticed that since Chad stopped participating, the only character we have two mains for is Ike.

Mustafa and Colin should have an epic fight to determine who should switch.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Check the Houston thread. They hold fests at Sync's place fairly regularly.
Sync don't do anything anymore. He became heartless and picked up the mask.

It's a sad story I might make a movie about one day.
EDIT: Wait, I forgot you were in movies Zigsta.
I'll help YOU make a movie of it.

IG88

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna play some smash tomorrow night?

EDIT-- Actually scratch that I gotta workout then, but I'd be good for anytime thursday

Sync.

Smash Champion
Hello all the great Sync here. Yes I hold fests regularly and Xyro holds the monthly big Houston tournaments. If you want to know more come to the Houston thread!

(first time I name searched :D)

IG88

Smash Cadet
Hello all the great Sync here. Yes I hold fests regularly and Xyro holds the monthly big Houston tournaments. If you want to know more come to the Houston thread!

(first time I name searched :D)
ok cool :] yeah i'm gonna keep an eye on the houston thread bc i'd love to get some play time when i'm home over the break. i'll just have to find a ride to wherever stuff is goin down, im up in the nw houston area near cypress and all that

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sandwich'd is coming along nicely, too. :) Spent 6 hours today animating the intro.

Speaking of, my short films are screening this Sunday from 2-4 PM. You guys are all invited!

Mike2

Smash Ace
that's what's up^ ^ ^ :)

and sorry I can't help you out. Don't really know the UT buildings that well. I'd assume the libraries if they're open 24/7. tip: Don't be close to your bed lol

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol i gave myself an incentive, so hopefully that keeps me goin. oh and i told my mom i needed money for pizza so i could do it, i'm feelin some buffalo chicken pizza right now

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You're in Jester, right? Try the computer lab on the ground floor. That's where I did my research paper last week.

:069:

IG88

Smash Cadet
Oh good idea, thanks! btw, if anyone wants to keep me from dying of boredom later, you should get on the chat group and keep me company :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PCL's a good place, too. People are pretty much there all night studying for finals.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Chris, I'd love to come to your screening, but I'm going home Friday .-.

Obviously would be coming for the Tron shirt though. Efff....someone get me a medium.

IG88

Smash Cadet
People who feel the need to blast music and sing ****ing loud at 3 am when there are others actually trying to accomplish something need to be run over by a car. Or, because it's more convenient i'd also be willing to accept hurling a chair across the room at them to see if i can kill 3 birds with one stone

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Violence never solved everything, MikeyMarth.

You still have to find a place to stash the bodies (which actually sounds quite difficult for someone in your position).

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol i'm generally not a violent person. well, i guess i can't really say that. i almost never act on any violent thoughts, you guys will probably never see me actually angry. but those *****es lol, they were askin for it. and now i'm trying to motivate myself to study for my final at 2

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I hear ya Mike3, I'm not even studying for exams but there's a bunch of noise outside our room around 1-3. I don't understand these people, and feel bad for my roomies who are studying. Apparently, my roomie can constantly hear some bass from downstairs.

Top Bottom