• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Damn. I want to play Nike and Morningstar again so badly. :<

EDIT: I wonder why n*g is censored...

sam007

Smash Rookie
NNID
sam007
What morningstar is there? He wanted a rematch with my bro.
I'd like to have another dubs match against him.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You would 2v1 him? That seems a little odd.

BTW. Chris, if I may make a suggestion for Justin's "Most known for", he does seem to make me jump into his fully charged PK Flash a lot.

IG88

Smash Cadet
Yo Zig(and anybody else who wants to come) me and mikeymarth will be playing tomorrow around 7 fyi.
If more than like 3 or 4 ppl wanna play it'd probably be easier to play somewhere else, but it doesn't really matter to me

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm fine with whatever's going on tomorrow.

SnakeMike, are you able to go to HOBO29 yet? >.>

:069:

IG88

Smash Cadet
i think he's following the mikey marth thing that seems like it's going to stick fo rme haha

EDIT-- so chris, since the sa guys didn't say anything, hows it feel the dayafter you and your team got the tofer ****?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Don't comment on the name I've given you then ignore the question that follows it, MikeDos. :(

Mike2

Smash Ace
lol hold ricky i only haven't answered coz i don't know yet.

may know by tonight

EDIT* Would anybody want to go to HOBO 29 besides Ricky and me?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, sup. It's been entirely too long since I've played any smash (Wii was stolen =( ), in fact almost 10 months now, ever since I moved here from Waco, and I'm hoping to remedy this. Can anyone tell me if there are any upcoming tournaments, smashfests, or even small get-togethers coming up soon, preferably in N Austin? Alternately I'd be willing to host as long as someone else brings the system and game, as I won't have a new one until after the new year. Anyways please let me know either here or via PM, and hope to smash with some of you soon!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Won't make it, Slaps. I'll be in LA for break then.

Shiken, we meet once a week at my place, usually on Fridays.

Mike2

Smash Ace
So whats going to go on today?
Me and a couple of ppl are getting together to play smash at Jester dorm. You're welcome to come if you want. But just a warning: it's all in one room so it'll be crowded and you probably won't have a place to sit. XD

Hey guys, sup. It's been entirely too long since I've played any smash (Wii was stolen =( ), in fact almost 10 months now, ever since I moved here from Waco, and I'm hoping to remedy this. Can anyone tell me if there are any upcoming tournaments, smashfests, or even small get-togethers coming up soon, preferably in N Austin? Alternately I'd be willing to host as long as someone else brings the system and game, as I won't have a new one until after the new year. Anyways please let me know either here or via PM, and hope to smash with some of you soon!
Yea, actually there's something going on tonight at Jester dorm(UT campus). We post in this thread when there's gonna be a fest and tournaments are usually on the front page. So keep an eye on this thread.

And yea if you have a big(gger) place we'd be more than thrilled if you ever wanted to host. lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yet another new person?
And a Kirby player. How 'bout that?

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Yall better come to hobo 29. You'll get to watch me get eliminated first round in both winners and losers bracket (assuming i get the luck i have in all my tournies ex. dojo first round, razer first round etc..)

IG88

Smash Cadet
well we might be relocating, i'm not sure yet. if we don't it'll be in jester east room 572

EDIT-- Ricky we are changing location, but mike2 said he could give us a ride

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Beat Epic Mickey. :) Took me roughly 18 hours.

Now replaying it multiple times to get all the endings and unlockables!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
good times, thanks for coming guys. I guess i wasn't QUITE as rusty as I thought I'd be, but i definitely need to get more practice. And as always, I'm painfully aware that I roll far too much. =(

Mike2

Smash Ace
good times, thanks for coming guys. I guess i wasn't QUITE as rusty as I thought I'd be, but i definitely need to get more practice. And as always, I'm painfully aware that I roll far too much. =(
haha good times indeed. Really appreciate you having us over. And squirtle minus was soooooo dumb. klakjkslkrpweoripweasdf well it was kinda fun. i'd play it again...maybe lol
hope to see you around some more

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just you wait mufasa lol, btw did you ever change your profile pic to mufasa?
First of all, it's Mustafa. Get it right. Second, no, because that would mean I was "supporting" that bs child violence thing.

And holy crap Mike3, were you always that ripped? I couldn't tell when I was with you at Mike1's place.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
SquirtleMinus too good. :)

D-tilt -> u-tilt -> u-tilt -> u-tilt -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> f-air
Down taunt super-armor -> f-smash
D-air. Just d-air.

:bee:

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
SquirtleMinus too good. :)

D-tilt -> u-tilt -> u-tilt -> u-tilt -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> u-air -> f-air
Down taunt super-armor -> f-smash
D-air. Just d-air.

:bee:

taunt -> fmsash is the new dash attack smash attack combo

Top Bottom