• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
well that's weird lol, i was watching one of your shorts and under the suggestions thing it had a video titled "chris hewitt playing the juggler" and it was some crazy piano thing

Mike2

Smash Ace
chris! i didn't know you played the piano!

EDIT-- I got the most ridiculous text from a friend at like 4:30 am, and i have to share it lol so here it is: "dude i just got done cleaning blood outta my car. i was at a stop light and some guy ran up and busted my lip, then ran away. My lips really swollen"
WTF?? lol He cut the wrong dude off or something.... ppl be crazy.

Also give(or pm) me your # and other shizz. I'll take you up on that. :)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I can't comment on Chris' video for some reason...guess Youtube is having some problems.

Well good to shake off some rust...gonna have to be wifi'in over the break barring any Dallas tourny.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You and Mike2 were actually the most interesting people to play this time IMO.

I don't say this about many people, but it seemed like you noticed that I noticed that you were trying to train me to do certain things and it was kind of scaring me. ^^;
And thank you for confirming that Youtube is being *****y for everyone and not just me.

Mike2 seems to have gotten a lot better over that break.
I couldn't screw around the whole time and still expect to win every match now. ^_^

Also, there was nothing interesting about fighting Chris's Wario. :glare:

Also, Mike3 wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. :o

Also, any of this could have been because I was tired. I dunno.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Well cool. Glad to hear coz it reaffirms that all this practice/reading/thinking of this shiz is paying off. Even if little by little.

I'm gonna keep chipping away most definitely tho. Feeling real determined right now. And am gonna starting post vids for critique(coz even after these months Snake is barely starting to feel "natural." Was working towards this point).

Will be playing with mikeymarth this week if anybody wants to join. And possibly heading to HOBO 29 this weekend(not confirmed). :0

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Gonna be seeing Mike1 later tonight (ran into him at the gym), and we might play some smash. Mike3 might show up too lol.

You and Mike2 were actually the most interesting people to play this time IMO.

I don't say this about many people, but it seemed like you noticed that I noticed that you were trying to train me to do certain things and it was kind of scaring me. ^^;
And thank you for confirming that Youtube is being *****y for everyone and not just me.

Mike2 seems to have gotten a lot better over that break.
I couldn't screw around the whole time and still expect to win every match now. ^_^

Also, there was nothing interesting about fighting Chris's Wario. :glare:

Also, Mike3 wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. :o

Also, any of this could have been because I was tired. I dunno.
Well, Ike boards have been talking about using dash attack as our main approach to Olimar. I was more looking at timing everything correctly against you by forcing the same situation over and over lol.

IG88

Smash Cadet
Gonna be seeing Mike1 later tonight (ran into him at the gym), and we might play some smash. Mike3 might show up too lol.

Well, Ike boards have been talking about using dash attack as our main approach to Olimar. I was more looking at timing everything correctly against you by forcing the same situation over and over lol.
if it's goin down i'm definitely showin up lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You just gave me a REALLY neat idea. :D

EDIT: Ohhhhhh, that explains why you kept running into Fsmash in that one early match.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You just gave me a REALLY neat idea. :D

EDIT: Ohhhhhh, that explains why you kept running into Fsmash in that one early match.
What is this idea you speak of?

Mike3, I'm gonna go over around 9 to Mike's place.

Just got back from Mike1's place. Fun stuff. Mike3 is pretty raw in his skill set, but definitely a lot of potential.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Cuz he never shows up!

OMG I've played Epic Mickey for 14 hours since Thursday. XD

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Still don't understand how that would make him a random scrub.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Guys, zombie attack's going to happen in the next two years.
Calling it now.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Now that I'm living in Austin, you might as well add me to the first post. You can copy my information from the San Antonio thread.

My arcade sticks are still broken so I'm really lacking in the Street Fighter department as of late. So smash will have to take it's place for my gaming fix.

Aaaaaaaaand I think I'm going to drop Game & Watch for Luigi.... or make GW my secondary.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Added some cool new stuff to the OP:

Added Mike3, Kyle, Justin, and Collin. Justin/Collin, if you guys want your number on the OP, let me know. Mike, you'll get more stuff added to your "Most known for" section as you get to know us better.

I also updated Nick and Ricky's "Most known for section." :p

Anyone else wanna join me at Buffalo Wild Wings in SA? I'm leaving my place at 3 PM.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Chris, that's old news. X_X

How about "Singing Detective Conan by himself, 0-deathing Chris with multiple characters"? :troll:

By the way, Nick's is totally true. Everyone has to call Nick out whenever he does that attack.

:069:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
How is it totally true? I'm not a ***** *** and I beat that game so you guys will never hear it again.

:glare:

Top Bottom