• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Well, looks like I probably won't be making it for the fest. Though I would like to. My friend that lives up there has decided to go to college station for tomorrow night, so unless this is an all night deal, or one of yall has a sofa and is willing to let me crash on it afterwards, then I won't be able to join you guys.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Debra's moving to LA.

Oh shi--

EDIT--Both Death Note and Shaman King will be up tonight.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I want to do some things at tomorrow's Smashfest:

DK Grudge Match- I'll explain later. But let me tell you that it's AWESOME.
Random Character Crew Battles- Sounds fun, right?
King Dedede vs. Lucario- Because I want all Lucario's everywhere to feel the pain I do when I fight them as Yoshi. MWAHAHAHA!

:069: Yeah, I'm seeing how King Dedede works for me.

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
So do you guys meet every Friday? i cannot make it tomorrow due to cramming for school...

And Epic Mickey has to be one of the most boring games i have ever played :(

Mike2

Smash Ace
I want to do some things at tomorrow's Smashfest:

DK Grudge Match- I'll explain later. But let me tell you that it's AWESOME.
Random Character Crew Battles- Sounds fun, right?
King Dedede vs. Lucario- Because I want all Lucario's everywhere to feel the pain I do when I fight them as Yoshi. MWAHAHAHA!

:069: Yeah, I'm seeing how King Dedede works for me.
Ok I agree w/ all of the above. And I'm also picking up DDD.

jk

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I know, right?
Only thing that could be worse would be a character that loses to Dedede.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Like Lucario. =D

But seriously, King Dedede can do a buffered up-smash out of a d-throw on Lucario (and a few other characters). That's so weird and awesome at the same time.

:069:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You can't keep me down Shaun! Not unless you find someway to ban me from the Internet!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
It actually looks like I could stop by. Zigsta, you live close to UT Austin at all? I have a job interview there at 3 pm, and have a bit of time to kill before a party later on in the evening.

Send me a txt later, 210 723 5386.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wait.. can I come?
But of course!

It actually looks like I could stop by. Zigsta, you live close to UT Austin at all? I have a job interview there at 3 pm, and have a bit of time to kill before a party later on in the evening.

Send me a txt later, 210 723 5386.
Yeah, I'm a 20-30 minute walk from campus, depending on how fast you walk.

I'll hit you up.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Ok that's cool. Mapquest tells me this is a 3 hour drive. I'm gonna go yell at my friend for leaving town haha. I might make an appearance. I'll probably flip a coin if theres nothin goin on for me tonight. Just such a long way, and then a drive back at 2 in the morning? ouch.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Well my buddy had told me it was a shorter drive, but really I wouldn't have an issue if he was still in town, cause then i could just go crash there and leave tomorrow. At this point, i'll probably only come if I don't have crap else goin, on tonight. Cause that's a LOOONG drive.

IG88

Smash Cadet
that is a crazy long drive lol. only time i ever find myself out in the woodlands is for concerts

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hey, smashfest isn't worth a 3 hour drive dude (Unless you're Ricky). Save that for a tourny.

Also, I don't understand this changing facebook to cartoon pic thing to raise awareness against child violence...I mean is it REALLY doing anything? I just get the feeling a bunch of people are doing it as an excuse to change their picture to a cartoon character. It's not like for every person who changes their profile, some donation is made. After December 6th, **** is gonna be blown over and no one will recall this a year from now.

IG88

Smash Cadet
hell yeah lol, i have seen some badass shows out there that's for sure. my house is only about 15 or 20 minutes away from there too, in the cypress area

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, smashfest isn't worth a 3 hour drive dude (Unless you're Ricky). Save that for a tourny.
Heh, back in Florida there were a couple of times that I drove for 2 hours to Smashfests, singing Detective Conan songs all the way much to the dismay joy of the other people in my car.

:069:

Top Bottom