• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I want to go to Phase, but probably have something to do that day. >_<

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sadly, no. They actually have the whole LAPD stationed tonight outside of Staples Center to make sure no riots broke out.

Edit: Hylian do you agree with this list on best ICs?

Lain, Meep, Swordgard, Cura?

I was in the AiB chat and someone said it.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Remember to use your elbows and hammer punches, Chris.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, I have no explanation for it Espy. It's not like these riots came from the people IN Staples Center, rather bars, clubs, houses, and people outside. Still stupid and pointless.

And man, USA got robbed .-. Now I'm forced to cheer for those **** tea drinking british boys.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sadly, no. They actually have the whole LAPD stationed tonight outside of Staples Center to make sure no riots broke out.

Edit: Hylian do you agree with this list on best ICs?

Lain, Meep, Swordgard, Cura?

I was in the AiB chat and someone said it.
Meep doesn't play IC's anymore, all of the ics are having bad tournament results so it doesn't matter. Lain/Kakera are best

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Really Chad? I figure if England wins out, they finish with 7 points, US wins next week and finishes with 5, Slovenia 4.

I'm not sure how tiebreakers workout, I know it has something to do with goal difference or goals scored, but US is not in a position for a tie breaker right?

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
boom mf yeah!

Group C actual group of death?

Hopefully we can stop algeria from scoring because there is little doubt in my head that we can land one against them.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just got back from Toy Story 3...and I definitely brought my Lots-O-Huggin' Bear with me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've heard nothing but good from it.
Seems as though it's a great movie.

I'll sit patiently until RedBox nabs it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Definitely as good as the first two. This one's actually aimed for older audiences, as its themes are more mature in general.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, I recommend anyone who's seen the first two to go watch the third one. It's a really good movie. If you haven't seen the first two, you won't be lost on this one. Definitely a movie of the year candidate.

Chris, did you see it on the midnight premiere? You're posting your thoughts about it rather late.

Edit: Toy Story 3 has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes. The first two have a 100, so this one is no slouch either.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I didn't see it at midnight because UTLA paid for a screening at 3:50 today, haha. I'll be seeing this one a lot. That and my roomies had plans last night.

And the only reason TS3 has only 99% on RottenTomatoes is because this troll gave it a rotten review. The guy gave freaking JONAH HEX a fresh rating, which has like 12% on RT. He's known for giving great movies crap reviews. Roger Ebert even called the guy a troll.

Scumbag.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, my friend told me there's some troll who goes around posting scrub reviews on good movies, and praising crap movies. I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten yet by a Toy Story fanboy.

Top Bottom