• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
I'd just be upfront. Tell her you just wanted to have lunch with her.
::thumbsup::

^ People beat about the bush way too much. Straightforwardness gets the job done faster AND it shows confidence, which is an attractive quality to women.

Well, she asked if I could pick her up at the airport tomorrow, so I'll just be straightforward with her then.

Wish me luck, fellas.

Good advice, but words don't always work the best. So get a firm grasp on an *** cheek (or the small of her back), bury your nose in her armpit, take a big wiff, and then lick her from collar bone to forehead in one stroke of the tongue. Wild Kingdom style.

I really wish I could say I was joking, but I'm being dead serious here, it's all about confidence and control.

And don't break eye contact afterward. She'll submit.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Not to change the subject, but I just watched a video of boredone's Ike ****** a Marth.
Holy ****.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So hypothetically, when I see the midnight premiere of Toy Story 3, it will be 10 pm where Chris is at. By the time his premiere starts, my movie will most likely be done or close to done.

Texting spoilers perhaps?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So hypothetically, when I see the midnight premiere of Toy Story 3, it will be 10 pm where Chris is at. By the time his premiere starts, my movie will most likely be done or close to done.

Texting spoilers perhaps?
Do it. Zigsta too slow!!

OMFG!!!! The 3rd mortal kombat movie trailer has been released. WARNING! The trailer may contain disturbing images(im serious)!
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=72396
I'm a little upset that they're straying so far away from the source material, but it looks like it might be awesome either way.

Let's see what they can do.
Oh, and the trailer needs more Liu Kang.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I will definitely have my phone turned off just for you, Mustafa.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sub-Zero has always been my favorite, so I hope his brother is the "good" brother, and not the evil one Scorpion killed in the actual MK story line.

Needs moar Liu Kang.

Lol at Johnny Cage already being dead. What a scrub.

Chris, I'll just get a bootleg copy then. I recommend you keep your phone off until you see the movie.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Check out what Rauleen did for me:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh my. That's pretty ****ed cool, sir Jordan.

Gentlemen, gone are the days of getting lost and navigating by the position of the sun and moon.
Gone are the days of consulting a five-year-old map for guidance.
Gone are the days of going the wrong way on the highway (in my defense, this only happened once; on the way back from Jordan's after the St. Louis trip).
I finally got a GPS. ^_^

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dang, Nigeria was getting owned pretty bad. I'm surprised they only lost 1-0. Oh well, I predict US draws with England.

Edit: I take that back.

2nd Edit: I take back my take back. Where's my Vegas money?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That game was pretty much the most boring 90 minutes in recent memory.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You just don't enjoy soccer like a lot of ppl do Chris. I personally enjoyed it. From the many matches I've seen US play in the past, they played the same way today. Their defense is average, and they gave England plenty of chances to score. Our real star, Tim Howard (who was a monster when they beat Spain) is the one who constantly bails us out. He's the real reason this game was a draw. Meanwhile, US' offense has always been a bit strange. They don't get many opportunities to score, but when they do, they are really good looks.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
i just want to say that jozy altidore is my new idol. That kid is sick.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Umm... I hate to ask such a disrespectful question, but is anyone holding a smashfest soon?
I have compiled a list of theories to be tested before Jordan's tournament, but probably cannot attend tournaments for a week or so (and the Olimar boards are too dead right now to request volunteers).

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm, is it just me, or was that game a bit more physical than what I'm used to seeing or hearing? I mean people make fun of soccer all the time for its over the top flopping and acting, but when I was watching the replays of some of the fouls, there was some pushing, shoving, kicking, and other stuff going on.

Tim Howard is the man. Saved a goal and took a slide kick to the gut.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 10
MM / Friendlies Edition

June 26th, 2010 - Dallas, TX

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277032

What's up with MMs and Friendlies?
Xyro and I have decided to try something new this summer to encourage smashers to travel to HOBO/Phase tournaments. We are aiming to make HOBO 26 and Phase 10 as big as possible with NO SIDE EVENTS; the only events will be Brawl Singles ($10) and Brawl Doubles ($10/person). What this means is there will be plenty of extra time to sit down and play friendlies or do MMs with people you don't get to play with often.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hm, is it just me, or was that game a bit more physical than what I'm used to seeing or hearing? I mean people make fun of soccer all the time for its over the top flopping and acting, but when I was watching the replays of some of the fouls, there was some pushing, shoving, kicking, and other stuff going on.

Tim Howard is the man. Saved a goal and took a slide kick to the gut.
This is the World Cup.
Much more on the line.

Still, I'm with Suspect. Lol Soccer.

Top Bottom