• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
He tricked you Jordan. You'll be playing as Zelda, and he'll be using ICs.

I'm feeling left out with this one dollar MM i have going on with GreyFox. Let's raise the stakes to 5.
Teh fook? xD

Ok, we can raise it to 5$

Dang, I'm feeling left out because I'm in California. :(
Well get your happy *** here then.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Curious, is anybody planning on making a carpool to HOBO 26?

If not, I might just drive down there by myself if Xenosaga doesn't pick up because thissss is so boring right now.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It seemed to be picking up until I got to that ****ing boss in the ****ing church that keeps getting ****ing critical hits on MOMO which screws the rest of my ****ing team over.
(RAGE)

EDIT: Ehehe... Forgot about A.G.W.S.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Man, Shymalan destroyed The Last Airbender =/. It has a 0 on RT right now, and all the critics are pretty much saying the guy ruined the movie. If they somehow pull off the trilogy, the next two need a new director and some worthy actors.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I seriously hope M. Night's Hollywood career comes to a screeching halt. I've been reading in the trades he's got a new script circulating now with Bruce Willis and Gwyneth Paltrow attached, but at this point, who cares? He's made bomb after bomb after bomb, and now he's gone and taken a massive dump on a successful TV franchise. Let another director step in his place. There's plenty of people hungry for the deals he gets.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I seriously hope M. Night's Hollywood career comes to a screeching halt. I've been reading in the trades he's got a new script circulating now with Bruce Willis and Gwyneth Paltrow attached, but at this point, who cares? He's made bomb after bomb after bomb, and now he's gone and taken a massive dump on a successful TV franchise. Let another director step in his place. There's plenty of people hungry for the deals he gets.
I think the worst part is that some people will still like it. Because people are people.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lol, I don't even understand why movies being directed by him bother to put in their commercials "Directed by M. Night Shymalan". My first reaction is "Oh God".

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm not going to HOBO now.
Rain + Houston + Low driving experience level + Fourth of July weekend traffic + Long drive back late at night = Certain death for me and anybody else in the car

Sorry. ^^;

EDIT: Did The Last Airbender have a "surprise" twist ending?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That would be the funniest twist in movie history since whatever reference Zigsta could dig up that's relevant to this sentence.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That would be the funniest twist in movie history since whatever reference Zigsta could dig up that's relevant to this sentence.
This quote's so amazing, I just had to sig it.

Mustafa, I feel the same way about M. Night trailers now. And I'm finding most of the people I'm meeting in the industry feel the same way, which surprises me even more why this guy's still getting deals to destroy more movies.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's part of a secret government plan.

Major "Night" Shyamalan's original assignment was to draw the public's attention with "The Sixth Sense". From there, he was ordered to release one mediocre movie to prepare the public for his next big hit "Signs". Then he was to release wave after wave of crappy movies to the now-vulnerable public in order to encourage viewers and filmmakers alike to give up on movies entirely. The general idea is to encourage citizens to fill the void left by these movies with manual labor and/or food to boost our failing economy.

Top Bottom