• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
To give you an idea of what's going down, I'm cashing in my giant jar of saved-up change so I can have enough to last the weekend.

I'm like Ken. I'm a survivor.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
lol it works, and we're about to leave, so I'll see you guys there. And I guess we have to pick up bryce separate, he said you guys can it us to his house.

so for anyone who wondered how i did at active gamers went. in teams out of 51 i believe, wobbles and I placed ninth beating some pretty good teams like richbrown and typh and taking games off ally and sean ( no they didnt SD or anything lol ) and DSF and Dao. we're just doubles genious' :p. as for singles, i placed 33rd of 108, 2-0'd someone who took 13th. Thanks to everyone who was supporting our crew! and for anyone who didnt know, active gamers was a huge national/regional where 7 of the 8 top players of the world and many other great players like havok and fow atten

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
for anyone that cares, me and xero(oli from vegas, yes we teamed :) we placed at the top of 13th. best part of that day was during one of our double matches. long story short, it was 3rd round, xero just lost his last stock, i was on my last stock, both other people last stock. their ddd 40ish percert, their diddy 90ish percent, me at 80ish. the ddd was on my left, the diddy on my right. i see the diddy going for a dash grab, i roll right, he grabs his teammate, i forward smash them, i win the set.

after that, i immediately stood up yelling, "**** YA!" xero hugged me, we almost had a moment. it was secks to the fullest :)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Welp guys I found out my move date and im PI/SSED...... Of all the A/ss holes it had to be on October 10th. It sucks many dic/ks. Maybe i can get my mom to move later that day so i can hang with you guys one last time. October 10th is me and light's memorial so......Spread our love!!!
Edit: just found out im moving before october 10th..... CU/NT , I guess id better start my slow transition to the socal thread.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
BYE KIRAAAA

I loved you dearly for all these years, I miss you and I hope you don't stub your hidden sixth toe on any more cauldrons that were suspiciously placed inside of coffins.

ok everyone so Bryce and I have an AWESOME idea for a side tournament

Its like a water brawl (Trust me its SUPER fun)
its played on Pirate Ship with 3 stocks, and the only place you can deal damage is in the water in the bottom left corner. Any aerials and the goal is to spike, aerial them off to the left, or hit them to the ship.
Characters with multiple jumps are banned.
Vids up soon

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Lol ill try it. I have an idea that you guys prob wont like. I got the TMNT smash up game which is was created by smash bros creators. we could maybe use this for a side tourny. Since everyone would be noob at it wouldnt be too bad. I shouldnt be in it because im already god at it lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
U played it? its not that bad all it lacks is story mode items and stuff that we wouldnt even do in the first place on SSBB. I have the game its pretty fun and you can combo unlike brawl. i mean why not just try it out guys at the next smash fest or something.

FOSHO

Smash Rookie
Let me know if anything is going down this weekend because I am trying to get into the scene. Did not realize how big it was lol

Top Bottom