• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
While we are on the topic of character pictures, fox mains (aka the ones you guys destroy with chain grabs) took a pic as well :)
With all due respect, that was random as hell, lol. But nice pic! Y'all are extra diverse. o.O

by now I'm just an *** on instinct.
Perfect. :evil:

Kaylo you didn't find me, I found you. I saw a pretty black lady and took a smart guess that it was you.

No one finds me. I find them :evil:
Noooo, I'd been trying to find you the day before! Then Stealth pointed you out, but you were already walking away, and I didn't wanna awkwardly chase after you.

Let's just say we found each other. :embarrass:

Apparently when they were trying to leave this morning they were throwing **** at me and hitting me with stuff in an attempt to wake me. I didn't react at all until they finally had Atomsk walk up and punch me. That woke me up. XD
Sounds about right. Except when Kenny slapped you, you just flailed at him, lol.

people need to hit me on on FB *neil freer* so i can tag you on the pika pictures seeing how i dont remember half of your actual names
I'm gonna upload all these pics anyways. ;; Stealing my credit on FB.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@Ussi: You betrayed us and hung out with the Ikes most of the time. But it was good seeing you as always. Also, I normally don't like beards, but after seeing it in person, I definitely think it suits you.
I should have housed with pikas, like I did last apex.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey I'm probably quitting Brawl (& Melee too TBH but I haven't decided) but it was really fun hanging out with the Pikachu's for the short time I got to. You're all really chill and I wouldn't mind hanging with any of you again. I'll post shoutouts to all of you tomorrow (I'll have quite a bit of downtime on the bus... I'm still not home ;_; ). But I have to give a shoutout to my second favoritest Pikachu:
K Prime you're the bestest most adorable Pikachu player ever and I love you <3. We need to hang again! And you need to talk more >:/! I doubt the practice I gave you when you were waiting to play Dark.Pch helped much but maybe it did a bit. It was probably just because it was your first major OoS tourney but I could tell the nerves were getting to you. Just don't dwell on your mistakes and don't think about what happens if you lose and you'll play a lot better; you're really good! I learned so much just from the few Pika dittos we did. See you in BroHoof =)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
also, despite what i may have said at the venue, ripples laptop wasnt recording at the time so those matches are lost. i had a couple sick b reverse thunder hits too that i really want recorded

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It's a good thing those matches weren't recorded, I'm positive most people wouldn't be able to handle watching them.

And Ussi, when are you going to upload our matches from two weeks ago? I'm positive that I did so poorly at Apex just because I didn't have those videos to watch beforehand.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It's a good thing those matches weren't recorded, I'm positive most people wouldn't be able to handle watching them.

And Ussi, when are you going to upload our matches from two weeks ago? I'm positive that I did so poorly at Apex just because I didn't have those videos to watch beforehand.
Look what you've done, Ussi...
procrastinating like a boss

I was playing visual novels up to the day before Apex instead of playing smash. Gosh i missed my VNs over the weekend.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who is who in the pictures?

:phone:
All the Pikas are tagged underneath the group picture. =X Besides that, Mink is in some of them (purple hoodie, ear gauges), Lain (Asian guy with glasses), Hungrybox (first picture), Kingtoon (black guy in the Nike t-shirt), and some of Mink's friends.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I actually counted out the Sonics and Pikas.
We had the same amount of mains at APEX. A Pika vs. Sonic crew should've happened after all. :applejack:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Five says it's directly related to at least one thing you did at some point in history.

I'm challenging that most pointless bet ever title.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I actually counted out the Sonics and Pikas.
We had the same amount of mains at APEX. A Pika vs. Sonic crew should've happened after all. :applejack:
We had 18 Pika mains (counting dual mains but not secondary Pikas). =X 20 Pikas overall. Sonics really had that many?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My Pikachu is trash now, I do better with Marth. The only thing I can do with pikachu is thunder properly or a well enough mind game after an utilt/smash. i can't SH with pikachu at all since I'm too used to chars with slower jumps.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You bet your beard against me and wanted to shave it anyways, I don't think you thought I could win.
Actually, I was hoping you'd win because then it would be more embarrassing for the person that lost, since I was gonna shave anyway.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Whatever, you just wanted a safety net because you didn't believe in me. You bet something you were already going to lose, so you wouldn't have any issue on loss.

<3

Top Bottom