• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
*Sits on my throne while I laugh at the servants fighting amongst themselves*
Sit on your throne all you want, kings are boring and they don't get to do cool **** anyway.

Also Leaf and I aren't servants, we're totally cool knights who can only truly be described with the word "badical".

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Knight is a glorified word for servant.
Nah we're like knights who don't serve anybody, or something. We just have cool adventures and stuff and we fight dragons or whatever and we don't report to anybody sorta like a ronin but cooler and probably less Japanese. Also we party a lot and we get all the ladies since we're so awesome and manly. And we have neat looking hats.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I lost 5$ from that match :(

And it was mostly the fact that Z beat both Zex (Who I have lost to), Trela, and forced M2K to time him out twice. Legit as ****.

Prime u my bby though~

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Damn, son. I mean damn. Z don't die. I kinda want to take his style in a little more.

Any more of him? Or was that all there is?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah...I'll send them to you eventually lol. I know I have me vs Leon and whatever that guy mentioned up there.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

What I heard re: the lack of setups from several of the event staff + some hearsay is that there were supposed to be ~50 more setups from VGBootcamp, but Alex/DM/whoever didn't wanna pay them what they were asking. Then VG said they could still get the setups for the lower price, but they had to pick them up themselves.... and the Apex people said **** that.

It was more like we got screwed out of the event and had to get rid of our tvs since we had no need for them anymore. We offered them our TVs for free after that even though we felt we were screwed over cause we still didn't want to see the event fail but told them there was no way we were going to bring them to them ourselves.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wow, that blows. Anyways APEX is two weeks away (HYPE!) so I hope you get this TV thing squared away.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I saw that, I just thought you were ********, hence the um...what?

If I'm so free why do I have so much money?

Top Bottom