• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alabama Power Rankings: Image=protier

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Liliana Vess or Garruk Widespeaker for me, i dont know pops, which one do you think fits me better?
am i more egocentric or more socialy inept and angry? i'd say a combination of both but prolly more angry and loner-ish like Garruk. i like that liliana is a demon though lol. and she is kinda sauve and stylish like yours truly. idk its a toos up atm.

i like the planeswalker idea lots.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Saints its cool Money over smash all day :D.
Play me sometime yo lol..

And loool at teen mom themed PR. that show blows

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
loool best idea ive ever had dude i would want to be Janelle :)

but i call that demon girl if we are doing planeswalker

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'd much rather do some type of movie PR~
Kill Bill
Any Bruce Lee movie
Dark Knight?
something
I'd be down to support pretty much any movie PR theme.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
TRANSFORMERS! (caps) Idk wtf planeswalker is. Really, the numbers are more important to me than the pics. But transformers would be cool....

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i suggested transformers earlier. although id rather do a cartoon version of that then the movie version. thats just my opnion. we could all just pick out movie characters we like?

OR HOW ABOUT WWE CMON GUYS PLEEEEEASE!!!! and reflex could been wearing the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP belt and ****
im actually begging for a WWE PR.
this is me begging.
just wrestling in general doesnt even have to be WWE could be WCW or ECW or any cheesy offshoot of wrestling for that matter.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
TRANSFORMERS! (caps) Idk wtf planeswalker is. Really, the numbers are more important to me than the pics. But transformers would be cool....
I am as unfamiliar with the transformers cartoon (I'm assuming you mean the cartoon, because the movies are so much more business than art that they aren't cool) as you are with planeswalkers.

Yet I am sure each of us would be pleased with the aesthetics of the other's theme.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
thats stupid we are already playing a mario game.
we already have quite a record for the least creative themes ever.

pokemon. mortal combat. league of legends. that lawyer anime. idk those were all p baln to me imo.

wanna do Ducktails? wanna do Medabots? remember that show? or we could do Grand Theft Auto. like the different main characters or side characters? or how about golden eye lol? Wanna do Beast Wars instead of transformers? i mean im just naming this kind of stuff cuz it might translate. or what about kingdom hearts or something or a specific series from a character from smash like do a Donkey Kong theme or Metroid Prime theme or FZERO theme.

but more importantly what is the list again?

why cant we have famous rockstars and rappers like FL did.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Not really. I would love to do a Mario Kart theme. Also, sure; I would put up money for that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

1.) Reflex
2.) Elev8
3.) Bill_
4.) Ragnarok
5.) Spade
6.) Cam
7.) Ryker
8.) George
9.) iPuff
10.) JMIX

More information as to why available when I have time to type it up. I don't mind questions. The panel was myself, Cam, and Reflex. Plus, minus, and new players formatting will arrive later.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh damn..that call out! xD

I'll uh, do the character image thingy majingy today as well.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Nice job on the PR guys, the graphic isn't good as my own...after all how could it be? I'm simply the van gogh of our time when it comes to PR graphics, but good none the less.

Kola, my services will costs all of Alabama all of their money and small children to work in the mines for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom