• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alabama Power Rankings: Image=protier

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
why are we banning mk?
bunch of scrubs....
ill be using wario then i guess

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
why are we banning mk?
bunch of scrubs....
ill be using wario then i guess
They asked a bunch of AL players how they'd feel if Meta Knight was banned, and there was an overwhelming majority of people who would prefer it, would have a higher chance of going to tournaments, and would outright start playing the game again if we did it, so, we did it.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
Blah I exist.

Ok, that wasn't really a helpful post. I didn't know this much drama was happening :p Well, all I know is I'm gonna go to more tournaments now and just get better. I think I've actually improved quite a bit since....HASL 1? Maybe my abilities are just relative and I'm actually still not that great (....hence, why I'm wanting to attend more tournies).

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Blah I exist.

Ok, that wasn't really a helpful post. I didn't know this much drama was happening :p Well, all I know is I'm gonna go to more tournaments now and just get better. I think I've actually improved quite a bit since....HASL 1? Maybe my abilities are just relative and I'm actually still not that great (....hence, why I'm wanting to attend more tournies).
K. Post all useless **** here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81996

smashboards doesn't like AL so if we post about anything besides Brawl here they'll steal our souls.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
PR image looks SEXY.
****ing good work Kola. :D
Even though I don't know **** about LoL. x) I hope the person you guys labelled me as is extremely gay like the Ice Climbers.

Also, I request that you change it to just Saint for me. Unless that requires a lot of editing. In which case it's fine.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh trust me, Fiddlesticks is a brain dead ******** character. I picked it just for you.

And seeing as I didn't save this work, it would be a bit of a hassle.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
the image is waaay sick. good work kola it seems like youre doing really good in graphics and stuff isnt that what youre going into or w/e?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait... Saint is ranked in AL but he is in FL???

FL da bessss!!!

I miss AL & GA players :-)

but U guys are seriously going thru with the ban huh?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i want malfoy or w/e the **** his name is.

or we could do a "Legends of the hidden temple" PR where everyone is a different color team.
or what is yalls favorite sitcom? mine is the office.
or we can do elev8's idea : p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All right, Ryker/Cam I'll have to leave it up to you guys. I haven't been active enough to really give input at all xD

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I just talked to Ryker. We'll organize a panel and get it updated. We still value your opinion Kola, even if you haven't been to that many tournaments.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well then, when you guys are ready for a discussion about just give me a call in skype then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom