• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so um
im coming to socal on wednesday and leaving on sunday
idk if i can play, since im visiting family

L__

Smash Master
err me(fox/falco/marth) and one of my friends(sheik) are down from norcal for the weekend(uci orientation).
could we play smash on Sunday with you guys?
we're alright, i guess
and my friend needs a controller to borrow >_>
err, yeah :D
this guy *****

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah Deth and Cam can come over.

If somebody could bring a Melee disc and another cube that would help.

Also please don't leave your stuff on top of my dining table.

Return

Smash Apprentice
I'm really sorry guys, emergency came up, I have to go to the hospital.

"no johns'? =/

EDIT: so complicated. i might be able to make it after all -.-

we'll see.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dave posts as if anyone gives a **** about who he has respect for

not very christian

i'm back to just calling out people's BS bidges, get used to it

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
man don't start **** for the sake of starting ****.

you don't play this game anymore either and you aren't from the 949, so wouldn't your post apply to yourself too? just replace dave's name with yours and replace christian with buddhism or whatever it is you believe in.

stabbedbyahippie

Smash Cadet
Thanks Paul

Man, I had to log onto this old account cuz not only did my facebook get hacked but apparently my smashboards account did too.

Working on getting it back. I got ***** so hard by free wifi at John Wayne Airport.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
man don't start **** for the sake of starting ****.

you don't play this game anymore either and you aren't from the 949, so wouldn't your post apply to yourself too? just replace dave's name with yours and replace christian with buddhism or whatever it is you believe in.
don't bother responding to me on smash boards when you're not man enough to talk to me face to face on the phone or on aim

the hero loto on aim, i'll unblock you

909-545-0950

don't play dumb, you know exactly how you can reach me if you really want to communicate something to me. you don't get to have it both ways.

i will now resume ignoring you until you make the first contact.

edit: hey i never even blocked you! you blocked me! and now YOU want to talk to me? gtfo of here

frotaz37

Smash Lord
I can't think of a clever comeback to your calling out of my endless stupidity, so instead I'll spend an entire post flexing my nonexistent nuts at you without actually responding to anything you said. Then I'll threaten to ignore you. God, I'm so awesome. Everyone look at how bad *** I am.
Fixed it for you.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
don't bother responding to me on smash boards when you're not man enough to talk to me face to face on the phone or on aim

the hero loto on aim, i'll unblock you

909-545-0950

don't play dumb, you know exactly how you can reach me if you really want to communicate something to me. you don't get to have it both ways.

i will now resume ignoring you until you make the first contact.

edit: hey i never even blocked you! you blocked me! and now YOU want to talk to me? gtfo of here
i only responded so kira wouldn't leave a long post responding to your troll.

as for your post, you get what you give dude. you clearly don't respect me so i have no reason to associate with you. i'm not trying to reestablish contact by any means, so ignore me it's cool.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
if i get what i give that explains why i live such a happy and boisterous life!

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Thanks Paul

Man, I had to log onto this old account cuz not only did my facebook get hacked but apparently my smashboards account did too.

Working on getting it back. I got ***** so hard by free wifi at John Wayne Airport.
Do i see a brawl FC? I didn't know you even played brawl.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Stab got banned? LMFAO!

EDIT NEVERMIND

Goddammit. The day Stab gets ban for having someone to go on his account and post nothing but pictures of D*CKS is the day I drink alot of beers and throw up all over Cameron's new carpet.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
You're only allowed to have one account (though they never check usually). So when I asked to have my password reset because it got hacked, they told me they'd have to ban my old account.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Stab got banned? LMFAO!

EDIT NEVERMIND

Goddammit. The day Stab gets ban for having someone to go on his account and post nothing but pictures of D*CKS is the day I drink alot of beers and throw up all over Cameron's new carpet.
you're banned from my house

DJMirror

Smash Master
nope I'm just saying

Goddammit seriously Cameron? I haven't even ****ing playing SC2 story mode.

At least let me finish FF13 =[

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
but when he plays starcraft 2, he doesn't hog a tv that could be used for cable that all of us can watch :)

Top Bottom