• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That seem like a long time to do. Maxing everything out.....Because the CP points for stage 8/9/10 are so long. They're not hard, it's just time consuming.
Yeah, it is a long grind. I play my 360 on one of my computer monitors, so when I started grinding, I would just start playing a movie on the second one. Once I got the Growth Egg, it went by pretty fast.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Yeah, it is a long grind. I play my 360 on one of my computer monitors, so when I started grinding, I would just start playing a movie on the second one. Once I got the Growth Egg, it went by pretty fast.
When/where do you get a Growth Egg? I can't find it! I don't know which mission I have to do to get it. Plus how do you get a chocobo? I don't know where I can find one.

Also to get the Ravager Seal/Commando Seal/Whatever Achivment...Is it just one character to get a level 5 commando or what? I know the Mastery Seal one is all characters maxed out.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Growth Egg is from one of the missions, I forgot the exact number. The stone is at Oerba on top of one of the houses, but you can't activate it until you get chocobos. The fight is ****ing dumb, you have to kill an Ochu and those things around it, but you get ***** so fast that the only way to win when you don't have much maxed out is to hope that Death hits before you get die.

I think to get Chocobos you need the first 12 missions finished, then an area opens up in the huge area and gives you another mission to unlock them.

The class seals are just one character maxed out in that role.. You usually get all 6 at about the same time.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Growth Egg is from one of the missions, I forgot the exact number. The stone is at Oerba on top of one of the houses, but you can't activate it until you get chocobos. The fight is ****ing dumb, you have to kill an Ochu and those things around it, but you get ***** so fast that the only way to win when you don't have much maxed out is to hope that Death hits before you get die.
Hmm...Sound like I have to pull a Hope/Fang/Lightning combo. Saboteur (Fang) Synergists (Hope) and Rav/Com (Light)

I think to get Chocobos you need the first 12 missions finished, then an area opens up in the huge area and gives you another mission to unlock them.
Goddammit there's more?! WTF?! Dude there's so much **** but I got this.

The class seals are just one character maxed out in that role.. You usually get all 6 at about the same time.
Well I'm currently on Chapter 12 and I just went back to
Gran Pulse
from
Eden Cradle
(Pervert spoilers for Kira, he's playing it and he's like chapter 8) and farm like crazy. I have only the stage 4 of the grid and at least 1 of the class maxed out for now for all my characters before I get stage 5.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jkun, just finish the game before you start farming, you unlock the final level for each primary role at the end.

Plus the last fights are ez pz, you don't need to farm for them, I just used snow/hope/vanille as com/med/med and facerolled it.

DJMirror

Smash Master
FINALLY GOT MY GROWTH EGG! Grinding in Final Fantasy XIII will be so much easier, faster, and smoother! =D

Still have to grind tho.

Jun.

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT DOUBLE MARTH WE GOT THIS

we lost

lets see what happens when I come up. Wanna house me for a night? Any time Irvine smash people are free this weekend from thursday-saturday. I feel like I see you guys often at UCSD triweeklies but never really get to play/ get to know you guys.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so I have Project M now and I'm going to need some play testing and feedback from you guys :)

especially MacD and Zhu.

DJMirror

Smash Master
ALRIGHT DOUBLE MARTH WE GOT THIS.
That's me and Hybrid only against 2 spacies. (We have done this in tournament before...It didn't go so well so Hybrid had to go puff while I had to go Sheik/Fox)

lets see what happens when I come up. Wanna house me for a night? Any time Irvine smash people are free this weekend from thursday-saturday. I feel like I see you guys often at UCSD triweeklies but never really get to play/ get to know you guys.
I can't house you for the night tho. I'm free on saturday to play.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'll try to host a smashfest on Saturday for you Jun.

And can you PC ledgehog in project M?

There's also a UCI ranbat this Friday if your down too.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'll try to host a smashfest on Saturday for you Jun.

And can you PC ledgehog in project M?

There's also a UCI ranbat this Friday if your down too.
=]

UCI ranbat as in ssf4? God I suck so bad. If so they play on PS3 right?

Top Bottom