• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
Anto I'll take that match.

I also want MMs ($2-$5) from Jason, Matt, Paul, Anthony, Spree, the new Matt (blueberry)... and basically everyone below Matt. Dunskies too.

But that might not be for a while as I'll be going to Vegas/Phoenix/Tuscon in 2 weeks, where I'll be MMing everyone.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
connor is like a woman in that he has no idea what he wants and even less of an idea of how to accomplish it

god that sounds harsh as ****, i still <3 you buddy :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
Anto I'll take that match.

I also want MMs ($2-$5) from Jason, Matt, Paul, Anthony, Spree, the new Matt (blueberry)... and basically everyone below Matt. Dunskies too.

But that might not be for a while as I'll be going to Vegas/Phoenix/Tuscon in 2 weeks, where I'll be MMing everyone.
I accept your MM and I'm going to record it. My Marth, Sheik and Fox against any of your characters =D

connor is like a woman in that he has no idea what he wants and even less of an idea of how to accomplish it

god that sounds harsh as ****, i still <3 you buddy :(
LMFAO This is gold.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Right, I'm SoCal. However, if you'd use the same logic, I'd be AZ, and even 520, but not Tucson.

But it makes the most sense just to say I'm from SoCal and live in both Arizona and California for parts of the year.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
I'll MM you, too, Jason. Crew battle style. My Sheik gets 5 stocks, my Fox get 6 stocks a piece. Your Marth, Sheik, and Fox with 4 stocks each.
wait rob..so youre gonna have 11 stocks total (5 for sheik, 6 for fox respectively) against 12 stocks total for jason? (4 for 3 of his characters)?

you are a confident man haha

Kira-

Smash Champion
Thanks for answering my question.

The way Rei answered it made it seem like he was describing what the mode was, rather than its intricacies.

Kira-

Smash Champion
LOL

even bigger LOL that dave says "thanks for answering" to respected member jeremy but does not notice that not-as-respected-member rei answered it first ;)
No that's not it,

The way Rei answered it made it seem like he was describing what the mode was, rather than its intricacies.
I thought Rei wasn't directly answering my question, but I was wrong.

Top Bottom