• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Lovage

Smash Hero
so

my control stick just broke again aaand zoo offered to give me his spare one (that's similar to mine, smoothed out)

so macd if you're going to oxnard do you think you can pick up zoo's controller and bring it? i'd <3 you forever

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok jason, but, you can't just call shotgun, i follow the rules of shotgun

well i could try oscar, problem is, zhu's already in new jersey and i don't know which controller is like yours. i might be able to go to his appt and just take like all of them or something though lol, i'll talk to him and see if i can work something out

connor is considered irvine because he used to be like 20 min away and it would take us that long to get over to some of the other 949 peeps (especially stab), though he moved and no one wants to drive to him anymore lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
You do realize Connor is not Irvine. He's 714. Simply honorary 949.
I don't know if you were trolling but freaking seriously we knew this for awhile back.

He's always going to be 949 NOT Honorary 949

Connor with <3

DJMirror

Smash Master
They been watching since...I think this Tuesday or Wednesday???

MacD, Tom, Me, Kyle, Jen and Cam are watching it like late at night

Lovage

Smash Hero
ok jason, but, you can't just call shotgun, i follow the rules of shotgun

well i could try oscar, problem is, zhu's already in new jersey and i don't know which controller is like yours. i might be able to go to his appt and just take like all of them or something though lol, i'll talk to him and see if i can work something out

connor is considered irvine because he used to be like 20 min away and it would take us that long to get over to some of the other 949 peeps (especially stab), though he moved and no one wants to drive to him anymore lol
oh yeah i totally forgot about that, well thanks but it's probably fine, i'll make due and i'll just get it from him next time he's in socal.

and LOL kira

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
if that really bothers you, you can just take me off the list. I don't really care/don't really feel like I'm part of Irvine/949 anyways.

DJMirror

Smash Master
it's a total of 3 hours drive back and forth

Correct right? I'm too lazy to check google mapl at the moment.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it's the same distance as palmdale but it's seaside instead of inland

it's 2 hrs from irvine

only 3 if traffic becomes ********

DJMirror

Smash Master
1 hour and 30 minutes if MacD doesn't hit traffic and we're on the carpool with no stop of whatsoever.

MacD

Banned via Administration
106 miles

~70 miles an hour (averaged)

1 hour 30 min, this is basically the same thing as going from my house in turlock to sf, 1 hour 30 min from turlock to sf tournies

as long as there is no traffic, we'll be there in about an hour an a half after picking up people

Top Bottom