• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
You should know that I really don't care
Pull you by the hair, slit your throat
And I'll leave you right there

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If you're talking to me, Oscar, I hosted two tournaments by myself and co-hosted like, seven (most of which, I did more work than the real TOs :ohwell:).

EDIT:

Jason wants to know if you're calling him out too.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Anto and combofest cheated

they were "cohost" at grev X (ie, they did nothing)
I cheated to get my blue name also, but now I have a fancy red name that I (kinda) earned.

p.s. let's all bandwagon to say 'fuck irvine' since it's in fashion now

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Co-host shouldn't count as blue. Like when I was a cohost for a single tournament of Matt's, Matt offered to help me get a blue name. But I turned it down. Once I started hosting my own tournaments, I felt more deserving.

Besides, it's going to be in style soon to have a yellow name because they'll be more rare.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Signia i am teaming with anto now. Lol
Sorry dude the reason is that we were going to team and then he said he wasn't going and then since i thought he wasn't going i asked you. so now he is going so i feel that since he asked me first i have to team with him.
Sorry dawg.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Signia i am teaming with anto now. Lol
Sorry dude the reason is that we were going to team and then he said he wasn't going and then since i thought he wasn't going i asked you. so now he is going so i feel that since he asked me first i have to team with him.
Sorry dawg.
flakey ***g0t

Taylor Swift > Lady Gaga
double ***g0t >=(

Adam M!

Smash Lord
so now he is going so i feel that since he asked me first i have to team with him.
Sorry dawg.
god i hate when people do this. and it's sad because EVERYONE in the smash community does this. i did it myself until i learned it doesn't work. people are way too staunch in their morals it's so ****ing disgusting

AntoPark

Smash Lord
god i hate when people do this. and it's sad because EVERYONE in the smash community does this. i did it myself until i learned it doesn't work. people are way too staunch in their morals it's so ****ing disgusting
we're also family, if that helps.

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
PLAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

on a related note
OMFGSC2BONERTIME

give me your emails

Top Bottom