• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
Man, someone need to play with me in Armored Core!!!

Dave! I love the epic shootout as the bridge was falling apart! **** *** moment!

Other than that, your AC is overpowering =[ Massive firepower > Everything

Kira-

Smash Champion

Dave! I love the epic shootout as the bridge was falling apart! **** *** moment!

Wait till I actually buy something =)

And can we do coop missions or no I forgot

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou

I'm at UCI and have AC2, AC3, and a memory card with data for both of those plus Silent Line. If you can ever come to UCI (or if I could somehow get to you), we could play any of those, although you'd need to bring your own PS2 controller (or copy of Silent Line if you want to play that) if you come to me since I only have one.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Oh I was talking about the new armored core but I'm totally down for that =D

@Dave I think in just online only =/

Other than that Fly should play the new if possible =D

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm willing to try the new one, although I'm not sure if my subconscious can handle the concept of aiming with anything aside from shoulder buttons.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Was the smashfest as **** as I thought it'd be? =[
YES lol.what position do you play btw?

@anthony thanks for hosting and the ssf4 coaching man.after playing on the acrade stick i think its easier than a controller once you get used to it.do you know where i can get a good one or maybe buy one of your extras? :] lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'm willing to try the new one, although I'm not sure if my subconscious can handle the concept of aiming with anything aside from shoulder buttons.
It's funny how that works, cause that was the absolute worst way they could've programmed the controls.

Jason and I were messing around with Armored Core: For Answer and the controls and even some of the mechanics have been tweaked. It's a bit more accessible to the general public now (which isn't saying much as you probably know) but everything looks way cooler which makes it more fun for us to play.

edit - Anto you play football? Good ****.. i remember uni was our easiest game when i played loool

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Oh, I'm aware that aiming with the shoulder buttons is an absurd concept, but the AC games are the only mech games I'm particularly familiar with and I've been dealing with the controllers since the first game, so they're pretty much hardwired into my brain.

JDM

Smash Champion
@anthony thanks for hosting and the ssf4 coaching man.after playing on the acrade stick i think its easier than a controller once you get used to it.do you know where i can get a good one or maybe buy one of your extras? :] lol
http://shoryuken.com/f177/9-9-9-14-mad-catz-sale-20-30%25-fightsticks-$100-f-s-round-2-te-250591/

Get the Round 2 TE for $100.(It was the black one we were playing on) Its the best deal you will find anywhere imo.

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I'm aware that aiming with the shoulder buttons is an absurd concept, but the AC games are the only mech games I'm particularly familiar with and I've been dealing with the controllers since the first game, so they're pretty much hardwired into my brain.
I remember that when I played AC1. I haven't played it in ages because it was my friend's, but it wasn't that difficult to get used to shoulder buttons.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
YES lol.what position do you play btw?

Uhh Anto plays Quarterback.
I play Linebacker.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Anyone want to host a tourney in my stead?

I can get you the venue we use for the Grev tournies, I just want someone else to host it. You can charge whatever you want/use whatever rules you want/call if whatever you want/use whatever date you want, I don't care, as long as you host it and not me.

I haven't been to a tourney in socal that someone else hosted.....since the last UCSD tri-weekly. I just want to go to a tourney and have fun for once instead of running **** all day.

Offer is open to anyone who is up to it.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Dave and I used to play football in High School.
LOL @ anto/paul. yea that was ages ago... and i dropped it soon cuz of life johns =/

Anyone want to host a tourney in my stead?

Offer is open to anyone who is up to it.
I'll consider it. Brendan let's do this!

Lol random, saw Kira and Psychomidget at Cha.
Haha that was cool, I was like falling asleep when that happened. And yeah I was telling a different cameron earlier that there was a large influx of people wanting to build new desktops so they could play sc2 lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
http://shoryuken.com/f177/9-9-9-14-mad-catz-sale-20-30%25-fightsticks-$100-f-s-round-2-te-250591/

Get the Round 2 TE for $100.(It was the black one we were playing on) Its the best deal you will find anywhere imo.
That's how I got my stick! **** *** deal =D

That's crazzzy! I don't think I can get used to that.

Haha that was cool, I was like falling asleep when that happened. And yeah I was telling a different cameron earlier that there was a large influx of people wanting to build new desktops so they could play sc2 lol
You were talking to the legendary Luigi The Butcher?! =O

*Scream fanboy ism*

He's wayyyyy cooler than that PsychoMidget =D

<3 Cammy but you're wayyy more ****** than LTB

D

Deleted member

i'll also help run the tournament

chipotle after grev is a smash tradition i'm sad that the tournament ran late last time

Top Bottom