• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
get at me in DDR

my math teacher from high school would always tell stories about himself/kids from his class, now me playing DDR is one of them lol

rei you still have my extension cord right? i was looking for it earlier this week then remembered i lent it to you

also screw friends

DJMirror

Smash Master
anthony, youre a quiet kid, so you probably got it made in the shade

but ill give you some advice from firsthand experience anyway

dont make friends on the first one or two class meetings

you dont want to be stuck with that annoying guy all semester
Another advice is never date your best friend/classmate sister at all. Horrible *** experience. (I'll tell you about it in person)

dont make friends on the first one or two class meetings

you dont want to be stuck with that annoying guy all semester
Plus you don't wanna be stuck with a guy that's going to keep asking about copying your hwk. That's right there are still people asking about copying your hwk/notes.

TGL did any of your classmates ask you for your phone number on the first class meeting? I had it for english/art class. I learned that it wasn't legit to do so.

Kira-

Smash Champion
so i took my laptop apart mostly for fun cause it's a heap of trash atm and now it is very clean but will nto work LOL. the mousepad apparently can't be read so it wont start up. anyone want to fix it for a good meal?

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Anyone having a smashfest or just smash in general this labor day weekend? I have like 4 days off work & i was planning on going to the Arcadian tourny in SD, but that got canceled :( It sucks living all the way out in the desert, i wanna play more smashers from Irvine or other areas as well. I can probably bring 2 others (Eric & Bryant, they're from Moreno Valley and they're the closest ones for smash lol). Who's down? :D

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yo anthony if youre having something next friday (09/10) or that weekend at all can i call dibs?i havent been to irvine in FOREVER

Kira-

Smash Champion
It can't be that easy. I figured the laptop would deem the touchpad too important to start without. I'll try this after I eat.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Maybe not?

Though I don't see the reason for that. Its not like your touchpad is the motherboard or something essential for the computer to function.

Like if your keyboard busted wouldn't you expect a usb keyboard to work just fine?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Like I saw it, then I saw a few clips that looks really familiar. I looked back at some of my clips and I was like "Holy Crap!" I'm in it? I feel ehh what's that embarassed because of some of my clips looks funny and sloppy.

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Mice are completely optional computer components. Back in the old days, everything was done in command line. I can (and have) navigate my computer just fine with my mouse unplugged. I don't see why a touchpad is necessary at all, but I don't know much about them.

Also, a missing touchpad should not make your computer unable to boot...? What exactly did you do when you cleaned it? lol

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
when my laptop's keyboard did not work

all i did was plug in a usb keyboard

i'm sure it isn't the mousepad either

DJMirror

Smash Master
FINE, jason

you'll see

vectorman will show spam how to make a real marth cvid ^.^
I look forward on how Vectorman is going to give him the business.

I like the preview that you sent me. Now that was a CMV (Combo Music Video)

Kira-

Smash Champion
Maybe not?

Though I don't see the reason for that. Its not like your touchpad is the motherboard or something essential for the computer to function.

Like if your keyboard busted wouldn't you expect a usb keyboard to work just fine?
You would, but alas, in this case it doesn't work that way.

Also, a missing touchpad should not make your computer unable to boot...? What exactly did you do when you cleaned it? lol
I unscrewed all the screws and basically took apart the frame and then shot pressurized air around it and cleaned some surfaces and then put all of it back and screwed everything back together. I didn't remove any parts at all.

As I was telling McCain, I was prepared for me to mess it up, because

1. it was trash
2. i had no knowledge of laptops and blatantly decided to not research anything and just start taking it apart
3. it was fun

but a working laptop is better than a broken one so if it could be fixed that would be cool.

Top Bottom