• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
Wow. I was about to just post how OTG has a nice doc...

But then I realized his opponent was PC Chris and I was just like, "damn..."

Cero

Smash Lord
Yeah, please. Lol.

Then, either you or I can comment the transcription to the video and I'll add the vid to the miscellaneous section. :)

Jonas

Smash Champion
Yeah, please. Lol.

Then, either you or I can comment the transcription to the video and I'll add the vid to the miscellaneous section. :)
Ok

Video description: The film adaptation of King Funk's newest best-selling novel, "Why?!"

Oskar: Should I play Falcon or what?
King Funk: Mhm...
Oskar: Ok, should it be... [presumably talking about stage selection]
King Funk: (Inaudible)
King Funk: (Sighing annoyedly)
Oskar: Every time I do something it's just like "*sigh*"
Eagle: "Argh, I got 19% damage!" [making fun of KF's angry reaction to getting trivial amounts of damage]
(More sighing noises lol)
Eagle: "No, he hit me one time!"
Oskar: F*** you can't even... Falcon's nair can't even...

0:36
King Funk: BUT WHY DO YOU ROLL?! It's so...
Oskar: (laughs) Come on, take it easy.
Eagle: Falcon doesn't have any choise.
Oskar: There's nothing else I can do, damnit.
(Inaudible)

0:51
King Funk: BUT WHYYYYY!!!!!
King Funk: That's f***ing stupid, you can't do that!
Oskar: Yes I can :troll:
King Funk: It's f***ing stupid, you're using your second jump and you can die if you do it and (inaudible)
King Funk: (More angry noises)

1:20
King Funk: It's really the gayest thing when you're on the edge and you jump out and you're like "üüüüÜÜhhh I really hope he'll fall for it"
Eagle: But you keep falling for it.
King Funk: No I don't fall, I suicide... It's different. [luckily, this miscommunication was directly translatable :p]

Some of the stuff I really couldn't hear, either because of low audio quality, loud background music or a combination thereof.

Cero

Smash Lord
Thanks, Jonas.

I commented the transcription to the vid (Although, it came out looking sloppy because of the character limit. So I commented it in parts. :ohwell:).

And I added the vid to the miscellaneous section.

Cero

Smash Lord
Please feel free to submit more matches. If possible, provide the names of both players and which characters they're using. The only conditions for comebacks are that:

• The winning player must be on his last stock.
  • The losing player must have had at least 3 stocks left before the comeback.
  • Matches where the loser SD's multiple times are okay. The SD's just have to be accidental.
  • Must be a full match. (from start to finish)
Sorry. I only take 3 stock comebacks and up.

Cero

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omi9MyweC_I&t=2m10s

Taj (Marth) v Mango (Fox)

Losers finals.

Taj got 4 stocked so hard that he rage-quit and didn't even play the third match.
Already in the thread. Use Ctrl + F for easy searches.

Oh, and I didn't hear about him rage quitting. I thought it was just a respectable forfeit.

Well, I wasn't actually there so... :ohwell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXsJ1guEx6A&fmt=18

D'oH/Wobbles (Red) vs Hbox/Hax (Blue)

Mainly the first match in the set, but the third match also counts, I think (that one starts at 12:50).
Wtf. Hbox *****. Every match had him as the lone warrior vs. D'oH and Wobbles.

Hbox is mad good at 2v1's .

Violence

Smash Lord
He was in my pool. Clearly a new player. Nothing fancy to see, he was just bad.

He tried to edgeguard me with PK flash, 3 times.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say it's amazing because it only works on certain characters (CF and IC especially) but PK Flash is an almost guaranteed kill if you know how to set it up.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Thanks Crush, but that wasn't a troll. Though I think I may be getting trolled... hmmm... >_>

You can do it against quite a few characters as long as they are barely making it back. If you use it immediately you can catch almost everyone as long as they were sent far enough away. Only characters who can consistently avoid it no matter what are the spacies, Peach, the Pokemon, Samus, and Links.

Beat!

Smash Master
That feeling you get when you click on a link, and the first thing you hear is Man Made God.

<3 In Flames.

Haven't even watched the vid yet, but your choice of music alone makes it amazing anyway.

Cero

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wPNyVUeayk

^ it belongs in the amazing section.
Thanks for posting that.

Makes me want to make a combo video section just so I can add it to the thread.

But, the work would be insane (adding all the combo videos already out there would be a pain and I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for combo videos somewhere around here).

Anyway, I enjoyed your vid. Nice combos and awesome music choice, bro. :bee:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
That feeling you get when you click on a link, and the first thing you hear is Man Made God.

<3 In Flames.

Haven't even watched the vid yet, but your choice of music alone makes it amazing anyway.
Thanks. I figured the whole Techno/epic thing has been getting kinda played out. Most videos have epic music or some kind of club/techno to it.

Thanks for posting that.

Makes me want to make a combo video section just so I can add it to the thread.

But, the work would be insane (adding all the combo videos already out there would be a pain and I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for combo videos somewhere around here).

Anyway, I enjoyed your vid. Nice combos and awesome music choice, bro. :bee:
Someone disliked the video though....and they hurt my feelings...T_T

Bones0

Smash Legend
Someone disliked the video though....and they hurt my feelings...T_T
Haters gonna hate. I usually can't stand combo vids by anyone other than top players, but I actually watched yours all the way through and enjoyed it. Only thing that seemed off was it seemed like the first 30 seconds were all the least impressive combos compared to the rest, but maybe that was my imagination. lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Haters gonna hate. I usually can't stand combo vids by anyone other than top players, but I actually watched yours all the way through and enjoyed it. Only thing that seemed off was it seemed like the first 30 seconds were all the least impressive combos compared to the rest, but maybe that was my imagination. lol
Maybe so....now that you mention it I rewatched it and got a similar feeling.

I appreciate you taking to time to watch it:cool:

Top Bottom