• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You guys obviously have never experienced the delayed judging horror of a 'Write With Your Power' competition.

I'm one of the few survivors of WWYP 3.

In comparison, this is a walk in the park (By which I mean sit around and do nothing).

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
yeahh sooo everyone shoudl watch this one. its pretty cute.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQwVAD1n3Y&feature=channel_page
In this combo video you will see combos which you cant see anywhere else : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTilwIOqOLQ
Alright don't try to pull a fast one on me. Please don't do that, it's going to throw me way off.

I don't mind you advertising your video... but i would prefer you were to do so in the vicinity of your own thread.

Hype

Smash Lord
Busted trying to get you vids after the deadline are we.

Secretly advertise in your sig, while still making seem like you have something to say.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
**** sonic mains calling everybody slow.
LMAO!! xD I wanted a chance to use that pic. I didn't even mean like Sonic's "You're TOO slow", but yea, I guess that works too. xD

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
The front page will be updated soon. I haven't been giving a **** for a while now for some reason. haven't played brawl in like 2-3 months and the few times i boot it up it sucks. Melee truly is amazing, but this is still happening, so don't freak out.

Btw i have to read two books before tommorow so don't expect an update too soon.

Fahrenheit 451.... too good?

Trillion

Smash Ace
I'd like to see an update soon too if it's not too much work. No rush really, just suspense seems to be getting the best of us lol.

Fahrenheit 451 is pretty sweet. It's not a very long read either. Good luck finishing those two books today.

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
We should have some categories you don't get a prize for, but they're just for fun...like worst video, biggest fail in a video, most characters (I'm picking all the one's I have a chance at XD)
But seriously those would be good ideas, I think...maybe manliest.
Maybe there can be specific awards too, like best combo, and an award for the best of each character.
(Ex.- Best Snake, Best Falco, Best Fox) something like that. But then maybe too many people would win...

Anybody else have ideas.

sauc3

Smash Lord
so i hope you've watched my videos already because my best two were just removed due to copyright issues. Surfin USA and Inside the Fire, who knew. A lot of vids are gunna be removed, and i dunno why but maybe someone is the smash community is goin around putting tags on every video for reasons we dont know. But please at least watch untouchable cuz i dont want all my videos out of commision.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
so i hope you've watched my videos already because my best two were just removed due to copyright issues. Surfin USA and Inside the Fire, who knew. A lot of vids are gunna be removed, and i dunno why but maybe someone is the smash community is goin around putting tags on every video for reasons we dont know. But please at least watch untouchable cuz i dont want all my videos out of commision.
that's why, sad as it is, everyone is going to need to check the warner music wiki page to see which bands are published by them. I can tell you, it's a lot of bands. I'm wondering when my falcon video is going to get removed for using metallica.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I was told to hang tight back around December about which of my submissions I was going to use but Joe never really addressed it for me. So I'm just going to post it here. The link below is the only submission from me. Not the previous 10 or however many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP_oROwHAcY&feature=channel

This isn't a new submission. Just so the handful of people I know will ignore everything in my post except the actual link.

Trela

Smash Lord
Because I dont ever keep up with this:

Are you gonna make a 2009 Award thingy? I wanna see what my Combo Video can do!

=Trela=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom