• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
So ma *****s at Skidmore tell me to come to their house and order some food. I say aaaaaight.

When I get there, I see some sort of board all set up with numbered hexagons. 'You ever play Catan?" They asked me.

The REAL Tuna's been immersed in the world of Catan. ALL YAW *****S ****IN GAY. Specially that Simple Max kid. Ohhh **** he ********, he ********, go easy on him. W/e he still gay.

****in GAY

Why is this game becoming so huge now? Isn't it like 10 years old? Yaw *****s gay.

PS: T-NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Max?

Smash Champion
We were just introduced to it recently, and it is FUNNN. I think a big reason I personally enjoy it is to chill with my homies and get ****ed up, it really doesn't matter what medium we choose to hang out.

Next:

DONKEY KONGA PR.

Start the thread Dbloc

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
It's recent surge of popularity goes way beyond you fake *** *****s. It used to be a game you had to go to hobby shops to pick up, but now you see that **** in Barnes and Nobel and ****. It made the jump to mainstream and it's just sorta weird that it did that after so many years.

Max?

Smash Champion
I wasn't, the games too goot for me to care about that. Being a consumerist ***** is the in thing to do nowadays anyway.

Max?

Smash Champion
Tommy you gay, and you don't answer your phone. I think Mike and I are coming out, Niko can't. I'm ready to go whenever, just wanted to know waht was good for you.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** we are gonna have enough people for 3 teams of 2... maybe even 4 teams?

HYPE!!!!!

Max?

Smash Champion
Zombie Prom at Purchase tonight! Turn yourself into a blood thirsty monster and get ****ed up. Aka, your typical saturday night at purchase.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Just got back from zombie prom. It was ****ing lame. Shame I didn't run into you, max. Woulda made the night a hell of a lot more interesting

Max?

Smash Champion
Jesse I wish I had seen you! Truth be told I didn't really stick around long there. I wasn't really feeling the whole atmosphere so I just hung out outside with people. I ended up getting ditched by the group of people I was hanging with, so I just went home at like 1 or so.

I got zombified like crazy tho, I can't wait til the pictures are up.

Max?

Smash Champion
I could potentially play wednesday or sunday. This weekend is going to be pretty rough because of Culture Shock at Purchase, which all of you should come out to and have a great ****ing time.

Max?

Smash Champion
Good **** Wes. If people wanna play, I'm probably going to host tonight, I dont know how long I can play for tho.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol, totally forgot cause no one bumped this thread. Today actually is bad for me now cause I got a big LoL tourney match on Thursday and the servers were down yesterday so now our team need to practice today. I can do this weekend though, Friday/Saturday/Sunday all work.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm most likely getting belligerent this entire weekend, I might be down to FNNNA saturday night or sunday tho. I'm still down to play at my house tonight for those who are interested, but if people wanna play it probably has to be a lil earlier... maybe 5ish or 6ish?

text or call me

also, the new TFS anthem right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEx-SpM2ll8

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Wow
I'm shocked someone else besides me has heard of Lil B aka "The BasedGod", hes my favorite bad rapper.

So I'm going to be in Cali when Genesis 2 is going on, looks like I'm going to need to rep TFS for all of us because all of you fake and will never actually travel for this game.

Max?

Smash Champion
Young BasedGod? Are you kidding me Tommy? *****s has been the best rapper for the LOOOONGEST time.

"Chains so Ellen,
Swag like DeGeneres"

These are truly the words of a modern, poet, laureate. Don't be surprised if this guy is performing on the Grammy's this year.

Also, I probably won't be going to Genesis, because I am admittedly fake. Tho its hilarious that you'll travel across the country to go play melee, but you won't ever leave your ****ing house to play with anyone else.

Niko45

Smash Master
I want to go but fakeness seems to prevail in these situations.

Anyway I'll be joining Max for some melee today. Come out people.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
yo fake *****^

im prolly going to genesis as well ive been saving hardcore, plus im getting help from WC with money ;)
Good ****, Nando def real right now.

You guys should really make the effort to try to make it, it is going to be epic.

Max?

Smash Champion
Tommy you should make an effort to leave your ****ing house for once and play some ****ing melee.

Top Bottom